Today's addiction:

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Brach's Circus Peanuts! I suffer from AOTD [Addiction Of The Day] and BCP is THE stuff for today. Can ya beat it?
- no chocolate, so no caffeine to worry about
- 900% suger
- anything orange colored seems like natural food
- each one taste like your very first kiss of your new head cheerleader girlfriend!

INGREDIENTS: sugar, corn syrup, gelatin, artificial flavors, yellow #6

Who loves them? Step up! the bag I JUST bought is almost gone. Yeah, I'll pay later, but right now it's extacy!

circus%20peanuts%20lg.jpg

I love those fuggers. My wife likes to leave the bag open for ½ day or so before eating them. I like 'em fresh.

yeah freash and soft are the best. tell your wife to stop destroying fine quisine!!
biggrin.gif

okay... those last two didn't make it until dinner.... [insert solo trumpet TAPS here]

I likes the peanuts fresh out the bad....

but my all time favorite snack... frozen Oreos and ice cold milk... yes frozen... can't just eat one.
tounge.gif

UGH--I hate those things (sorry guys). My favorite addiction--frozen Oreo's. UMMMM-----THE BEST!!!!

what's with the frozen oreos? is that a "coastal thang" that hasn't hit the midwest yet? we are 2 years behind the coasts, so help me out here. I have NEVER heard of frozen Oreos!

what's with the frozen oreos?  is that a "coastal thang" that hasn't hit the midwest yet?  we are 2 years behind the coasts, so help me out here.  I have NEVER heard of frozen Oreos!
Who know's if a coastal thing or not. I just love ''em. Try it--you'll get hooked!!!

I have NEVER liked 'em...even when I was a kid, that was one candy I just didn't eat...

mmmmMMMMmmmmmm peeeeeeeeeps!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153149587 -->

what's with the frozen oreos?  is that a "coastal thang" that hasn't hit the midwest yet?  we are 2 years behind the coasts, so help me out here.  I have NEVER heard of frozen Oreos!
Can't explain it... you just have to try it...

get you a bag of Oreos and place in Freezer for minimum of two hours. About 15-20 minutes before you partake of the scruptous tasties, you put a glass of milk in the freezer next to the Oreos... this lets them get to know one another.

Then, you take the Oreos and milk out of the refrigerator and sit yourself down, open the Oreos, grap one and dip it way down into the milk (finger tips must enter the milk) count to 5 nice and slow, then bring that there cookie right into your mouth and bite down slow and with steady pressure....

Oh dang... gotta go...
tounge.gif

I am now in need of some frozen Oreos and milk...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Back