Sidewinder comparsion?

teezy

Registered
Been researching it but all I have really found is people talking about the fit and finish, keeping the oil cooler or what they bought.

My question is has anyone dont any comparsions as far as power vs power or et vs et?

Is a murray sidewinder better then a muzzy? why?

Is a brock sidewinder better then a murray? why?

Is a roaring toys sidewinder even a contender?

Are you really just paying for the name or does a brocks or murray make xx more hp for the $250-300 more?

Hard to find murray,

Vance and Hines http://www.mpsracing.com/images/products/VanceHines/08hay-map.jpg

Brock's about $165 more but you get a butt load of street and track support with maps. Sidewinder Full System and other 4-2-1

Roaring Toyz dips below a thousand at $975 Roaring Toyz 99-08 Hayabusa 4-2-1 Sidewinder Dragrace Megaphone Exhaust High Performance 99-07 Hayabusa Exhaust System, low exit, stainless steel, busa exhaust,

All of them probably make between 12 and 15 RWHP. Can't really advise you on this, however in the case of the Brocks pipes the Alien Head, Short Meg, and most others produce the same but will give you the clearance you need for riding the streets. Just my thoughts.

There is a HP comparison between damn near every exhaust (ran on the same bike on the same day) somewhere on this board...

Back