Show off your stuff

My V-rod

DSCF0732.JPG

OK Pac-in-ator!

I asked Mook, he declined the oppertunity to become the famous twin of the Pacman. We all agree tho, you have a younder brother in Arizona!
biggrin.gif

So you showed my pic to the class and they all agreed? Ask him if you can send me an email with his pic in it. I'm very curious as to what this fellow looks like.

Pacificbusa...the house cost me mucho dinero, what you can't see in the pic is the lake in the back. Here is a pic of a sunset from my back yard.  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|flyboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080663658 -->

Sunset.JPG

Pacificbusa...the house cost me mucho dinero, what you can't see in the pic is the lake in the back. Here is a pic of a sunset from my back yard.  
wink.gif
Oh shid, flyboy!!! That's a fuggin hella schweet place, dood!!!! Damn! I fuggin' love shid like that! Awesome, bro! I wish I could afford to build me house like that...in a nice place like that!

Almost like a dream house for me....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...my toys...The nextel (to call my hunnie at 1AM to tell him I love him and miss him)...Bud Light...and my knock off Burberry purse! What would I do with out them???

VAC3_26.jpg

I was bored a few weeks back, so I decided to torment my Savannah Monitor Lizard. He is over 3 ft long, very powerful, and he doesn't like to be screwed with. It takes two hands to grab him when he isn't looking, but he is too strong to hold for more then 10 seconds. His claws are razor sharp and he can take your finger off in a heartbeat. He will grow to about 6 ft and weigh over 30 lbs.

Talon_6.jpg

Back