Shout out from Bama!

Slyman

Registered
Just wanted to stop in and say hey to all you busa fans! I have been roaming these forms forums for a few weeks now. I must say I have learned quite a bit and I want to thank you all for sending the infromation out to all of us!
I have been looking to get a busa now for 4 years and tomorrow is going to be my lucky day!! Yes I will own either a blue and silver / Red LTD heheh they are both VERY sweet looking bikes!! I do how ever have a problem
sad.gif
this is where you guys come in. I need your help!!! I cannot deside on which bike to get either Red or Blue/silver.. Can you all help me???
Thanks
Slyman

Aye I like the black and purple one also but I can't find one even close to where I live. The only 2 I was able to find was the red and the blue/silver. Why is the black/purple one the fastest btw?
And thanks for the warm welcome
smile.gif

Welcome to the board! Never mind BAB, he's just jealous that he doesn't have the Black/Silver (the real fastest color). Anyway, go with what you like best not us. You've got to live and ride with it! But, if it were my money I would go with the Blue/Silver. Let us know what you get and show us pics!

before they paint the black color on the 04, they put this paint to keep the engine cool. & you know cooler engine = more horsepower
tounge.gif

Back