Should i get a new busa ???

dezzy7

Registered
Now that I have the insurance settled I'm unsure as what to get next. My busa was going to be my last sportsbike and i had planned to begin building a custom bike this winter. Now the busa gone and the plans for a new custom sports cruiser are before me. Dang i hate thieves ... I had planned to to build something to do some cross country /perhaps two-up riding next season. Now I not sure what to do
rock.gif
I'ld really like to do a low riding sports cruiser with a busa engine and drive train --how hard could it be.

What do you think and what do you think the pros and cons are
rock.gif

Thanks this thing has been on my mind every since my busa got stolen

rock.gif

I'm thinkin it wouldn't be that hard...it would just take a little bit of creativity. My first bike was 1989 Vulcan 750, which had a 1981 Seca 750 engine in it. The guy I bought it from cut the shaft from both and welded them together. So it was a Vulcan Shaft at the rear and a Seca shaft from the engine. Really Frankenstein, but really cool.

Pros and cons? Damn...the only cons I can think of is the money yer gonna spend trying to build it up and the headaches of trying to get everything to fit, not to mention electronics compatability.

Then again, if you just buy another Busa, I don't know if you're going to be truly satisfied. It seems like this custom job is something you really wanna try your hand at...just be ready for all those friggin headaches.

I'd do a custom bike...but I'm a dunce, so I know it won't run like it should. My best call would be to do what you really want to. That way you'll get it out of your system...and then you'll come back to the Busa side.
biggrin.gif

Dezzy, There was an 02 SE Busa tricked up a little bit with Some HMF Highs, and lots of other goodies... I would buy it.

I can see if he still has it for sale or if it's gone allready.

Back