Should I Feel Guilty

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Should I feel guilty for having the most awesome bike ever made and just using it for the drag strip? I mean, I used to ride on the road alot, but there are way to many friggin idiots out there, plus I got creamed by a car a few years ago. I have just kind of lost interest in street riding....atleast for a while anyway. I am thinking about maybe in a couple of years getting a cruiser style bike, but for now I think I had better stay safe. Am I being dumb or what?

:thumbsup::thumbsup:whatever you feel comfortable with the street will always be there an so will the idiots no need to rush.

Why feel guilty. It's good to enjoy life and a Busa just makes it easy. Enjoy the strip, post up some time slips. And when ever you feel like it hit the street. :thumbsup:

It's your bike and you worked YOUR a$$ off to get it. I never really feel bad about having my motorcycle as a toy. I bought my 03 for $5g's. It's not like I bought a $80 Porsche or a Viper.

I too have some feelings like GSXRFANN.....It's weighing me down pretty hard....
It's a tough call to make. ???

bro I know where u are coming from-streets are rough everywhere, people drive like they never even took Driver's Ed and cager's are never the one on the s**t end of the stick when we collide...

been having trouble w/what to do w/my own bike bro-best I can say is, do what feels right to you, and here's hoping that it all works out n makes ya happy:beerchug:

nah... don't feel guilty. I do less n less street ridding because I feel safer at the track. To many idiots on the roads and alot of cops are always looking to stick it to the "critch-rocket" crowd. :moon:

My wife always says that she doesn't know if the bike or the cigars are going to kill me, but she respects the fact that it's my call. I say I've paid dues and it's time to enjoy life. You make the call. Follow your heart.

well my Buddie died @ Osceola drag strip In Osceola Indiana late 2008 on a CBR Blackbird after he did a short wheelie on take off and broke his handle bars when he came down, steering him straight into the guard rail at only 43 mph, the rail sliced him wide open, so although there are no cars it isn't any safer....you may as well do both and enjoy your life as short as it may be...god speed rest in piece Todd Hilligoss:beerchug:

Back