Shopping for seats

holy snap, corbin is expensive. would love to get both saddles but its too hard on my pocket. I think i'm just gonna splurg for the wife for now and get her bum nice and comfy! gotta keep those cheeks in order! :moon: bahahaha.

is there much of a comparison between the suzuki gel seat and the corbin seat for the rider?

Jasper, I checked that site, they do have it listed for my colors.. but I wasn't able to order from them, looks like through other dealers. who did u go through and how much for just the tank cover?

Yes, I had the gel, and hated it, it wouldn't break in and was HARD and I kept slipping into the tank. I knew then from having Corbins on other bikes I shoulda gone with them first.
They are high too, but worth there weight in gold to me. If it was 2 grand, I'de save the money. It breaks in to fit Your ass, and with the carbon pattern material on top, you don't slide around.

Would one of you Corbin riders please post a couple of good pictures of your seat? I want to see how they are cut at the front now.

Thank you!!

Here is with Tobin and w/out. You can see clearly see overall seat height drops over an inch.

I put my camera on the hood of my car and on a small tripod to take these,

DID NOT move the camera at all and used a 2-second delay to take the pic so the camera was not moving from me pressing the shutter button.

Stinking wind made it shift just a tad but you get the idea.

SeatA.jpg

Stock seat courtesy of sixpack577, You da man!!!!
SeatB.jpg

Last edited:
holy snap, corbin is expensive. would love to get both saddles but its too hard on my pocket. I think i'm just gonna splurg for the wife for now and get her bum nice and comfy! gotta keep those cheeks in order! :moon: bahahaha.

is there much of a comparison between the suzuki gel seat and the corbin seat for the rider?

Jasper, I checked that site, they do have it listed for my colors.. but I wasn't able to order from them, looks like through other dealers. who did u go through and how much for just the tank cover?

I bought mine from Baglux. I paid £109.25 for mine. But there has to be a dealer in Canada or the Us which will should be better be better for you. Though as the British pound is tanking against the dollar at the moment, it may be worth checking out the UK website. Just be careful of the import taxes. By the way if you are interested in seat covers the stock seat, check out Luimoto on the web. They are a Canadian company with some sweet designs for the Busa seat. Best of luck.???

Here is with Tobin and w/out. You can see clearly see overall seat height drops over an inch.

I put my camera on the hood of my car and on a small tripod to take these,

DID NOT move the camera at all and used a 2-second delay to take the pic so the camera was not moving from me pressing the shutter button.

Stinking wind made it shift just a tad but you get the idea.

SeatA.jpg

Stock seat courtesy of sixpack577, You da man!!!!
SeatB.jpg

Sorry this is off topic, but I cannot wait to get my M4 Retro mounted on my 08 orange/black. In my opinion, those are the best looking pipes available.

Sorry this is off topic, but I cannot wait to get my M4 Retro mounted on my 08 orange/black. In my opinion, those are the best looking pipes available.

Amen brother, and with Vance and Hines making the 4-2-2 race exhaust that you can bolt ANY slipon muffler to,

Who knows what I might end up with next year, :laugh:

Yes, I had the gel, and hated it, it wouldn't break in and was HARD and I kept slipping into the tank. I knew then from having Corbins on other bikes I shoulda gone with them first.
They are high too, but worth there weight in gold to me. If it was 2 grand, I'de save the money. It breaks in to fit Your ass, and with the carbon pattern material on top, you don't slide around.

Thats funny, cause in my experience its the total oposite.

Gel seat rocks! No more pain for me...

Must depend on the size of your a55 i guess?

Jza

Back