Shinko hook-up problems (again)

Rob did you go with the "A" or "B"? my buddy had an issue with his hookup on the street a few weeks ago and didnt think much of it but now after reading ur thread im thinkn that I might go the same route.

Justin, I'm a very heavy rider on a heavy bike (BKing) and I have hit some holes that jar my backbone! I'm running Q2s and they are always fine after the hit. The front takes a beating. Plus I still rail it on the curves. If a tire of mine did that I'd be freaked out!

Justin, I'm a very heavy rider on a heavy bike (BKing) and I have hit some holes that jar my backbone! I'm running Q2s and they are always fine after the hit. The front takes a beating. Plus I still rail it on the curves. If a tire of mine did that I'd be freaked out!

I was literally about the make a turn onto an on ramp to head to work on the highway. The bulge was tall enough that it actually was rubbing on the inside of the fender and was causing the windscreen to flex every rotation

Wow, that's amazing! And so many people swear by 'em. I tried a set of 003's a couple years ago and hated 'em-threw 'em out after 1000 miles or so. The front balanced OK but was out of round enough to cause a moderate shake in the bars between 40-50 mph and the rear wasn't an UltraSoft(my fault) and it had very little bite-less than say Power Road 3's. Running Power Pures right now(not really impressed) but Im gonna stick with Power Ones for around town and swap out the stock wheels and PR 3's for trips and Iron Butts.

Back