Sharing Mojo's Magic

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...just wanted to publicly acknowledge and thank Mark (a.k.a. Mojo) for letting me ride his '08 black/charcoal 'bus during my stay here in Oklahoma.

Tons of pix to share and I look forward to seeing all of them and sharing the ones I've gotten thus far...

But nothing says trust and friendship like the sharing of one's toys.

Mark, brother...you rock. You've added a facet to this trip that is irreplaceable and deeply appreciated by me.

Thanks, bro
. :beerchug:

:bowdown:

Scar & Mark.jpg

Last edited:
That's great Scar, sure sounds like you're having fun! Hey, I'll call you in a week or so, meanwhile, enjoy our bros back there! Doyle

there's another word other than trust which comes to mind. JUSSST KIDDING!!!

i've thought about letting a friend or two ride mine, but they don't have experience on a monster like her. they ride harleys and 1000, i'd think differently if they had a busa..this way if they crash i'l take theirs HAAAA. i'm here all week folks. :beerchug:

Scar - so glad you got to ride... I know how special that feeling is. Last year @ Cap's, MCMustang granted me the honor of riding his beloved Bessie while he was away protecting us. The members here set the standard when it comes to taking care of each other. I sure wanted to be there with you bunch of goofballs!

and Mark got some "Thrill" back... zipping along in the "Matrix" nearing triple digits had him grabbing for door handles... :laugh: ya know a rollerskate with wheels in 40 mph winds is kind of fun.. :whistle:

Scar - so glad you got to ride... I know how special that feeling is. Last year @ Cap's, MCMustang granted me the honor of riding his beloved Bessie while he was away protecting us. The members here set the standard when it comes to taking care of each other. I sure wanted to be there with you bunch of goofballs!

Lisa - glad she got some road time - happy that you got some miles in...

Scar - someone handing you the keys is very much a statement of Special Trust and Confidence...

I feel a small amount of pressure everytime I ride someone's scoot or put a wrench on one... you have to live up to the trust!

:beerchug:

Cool you got ot ride Scar.

Mark, I know the feeling when you hand your keys to your baby over to someone else to enjoy her. It is a combination of OH SHOOT What am I doing and Man I feel good about myself. But you picked a good, safe rider to hand her over too.

Congrats to both of you. This family rocks.

Glad you enjoyed the Busa Scar.:thumbsup: By the way, what did you think of the Avon Storms??

Glad you enjoyed the Busa Scar.:thumbsup: By the way, what did you think of the Avon Storms??

Well, after riding on them in these unusual circumstances (I don't think the weather ever broke 55F yesterday), I think I'll get a set for my 06LE before I take her to Phoenix.

We did put on some 250 miles yesterday and they never disappointed me, even though the tires probably never warmed up completely and of course the asphalt never did, either...:laugh:

I still can't tell you how grateful I am for adding that element to this trip for me.

I will definitely return the favor one day. :beerchug:

Last edited:
That is a true testament of the goodness of the people on this forum.:beerchug:
Thanks for sharing this with the Org.
Bubba

Wish you'd been here, Lisa. But trust you're healing up well...and completely.

Headed home tomorrow...starting another new adventure. :beerchug:

Back