Shanghai circuit

Hayden is kind of reminding me of Steady Eddie! Podium every time let the chips fall where they may. Interesting to see what happens here next year. Pedrosa hit 215mph on the mina straight this trip with 800cc's next season it will be interesting to see if they are able to cope like the F1 guys do. $$$$

Hayden is kind of reminding me of Steady Eddie! Podium every time let the chips fall where they may. Interesting to see what happens here next year. Pedrosa hit 215mph on the mina straight this trip with 800cc's next season it will be interesting to see if they are able to cope like the F1 guys do. $$$$
I don't think speeds are going to be much lower. They'll probably just spin the engine faster.

If you want to slow it up and keep it cheap for the racing team's devolpment, use 5 gears instead of 6.

The new 800cc engine's are going to cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably be 15 bikes on next year's grid
mad.gif

Back