For all you guys snowed in right now

LOL --- wrong -- but you're right....

canyon.jpg

Ya BUM!!!! :moon: well Im happy for ya.... I hate snow and cold weather... When I retire I will at least spend the winters down south.. I have to come back here for the grand kids...

busawithsnow2.jpg

yamaha_08_FX_nytro_RTX.jpg

Yep, we can't ride the summer beast, but there is still fun stuff to do in our winter wonderland.

Bet you would mind trying out 150 hp on the snow for a change!

Those are fun as hell to ride. I was born in Michigan and moved to Arkansas when i was 13 or so.. Sure dont miss that cold weather. All we get here is Ice, not much snow.

If want real good weather you need to come to San Diego, Ca.
Anyone thats been here knows you can't beat it.
This is how our track looks all year round.

IMG_7951.jpg

I would just like to say right now I hate all of you warm/nice weather year round people. I'm in this cold miserable state its 25 degree's out right now and my bike won't even start. I've been too depressed because of the sudden freezing cold to put the battery tender on.

I hate michigan.

I went outside this morning and saw snow all over the place :wtf:
The thing is I live about 40 miles from New Orleans, I mean 3 to 5 inches. I think the local news station said the last time we got this much snow was like 1963.
Oh well, at least by this sunday it will be back in the 70's.

nope twisties except for the track better off that isn't it??? We have no cliffs to high or lowside off either:laugh::moon: dam he really did stir up some shiy didn't he:rofl:

I disappear for a few days and wow, hit a couple nerves huh :poke:

fate here is all i have to say..

YOu used to live in the snow and ice so you better enjoy it now.. cause one day yuou might be back in it

oh by the way
:moon:

I am coming back around Christmas. I like snow, and One week of it is fine. We have a cold front coming through today. It has barely hit 70 degrees :laugh:

And the forecast is a balmy 80 degrees all this week. You guys up in the northern wilderness just don't understand that this is our reward for surviving the heat here in the summer months. Yeah the desert states get hot ...100 - 120 degrees but that is nothing compared to 95 degrees at 90% humidity ..NOTHING Most of you guys would melt into wet spots on the pavement.

And the forecast is a balmy 80 degrees all this week. You guys up in the northern wilderness just don't understand that this is our reward for surviving the heat here in the summer months. Yeah the desert states get hot ...100 - 120 degrees but that is nothing compared to 95 degrees at 90% humidity ..NOTHING Most of you guys would melt into wet spots on the pavement.

That's only a couple months though and it is rainy season then too, the rest of the time is great riding. Beats the 3 or 4 months of good riding season up north, and it is still hot as hell in Saint Louis. Semi is probably out there riding with Busawhipped through the snow and ice, talk about iron butt riders!!!!

rub it in a little more y dont ya

Fair -15°F
Feels Like
-41°F
Updated Dec 15 10:45 p.m. CT
Minot Live Webcams
UV Index: 0 Low
Wind: From WSW at 18 mph
gusting to 25 mph
Humidity: 67%
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Dew Point: -22°F
Visibility: 10.0 miles

FREE Weather on Your Desktop

Let me know how those new laws are working out for ya.
I've got my winter project to take care of.
Opportunity to ride is always there unless of course you can't ride b/c FL took your $h|t.:laugh:
:welcome:back BTW

Back