May 14 Scattered Showers
75°/57° 60%
75°F

Hmmmm, rain makes predictions much harder,

so I'll go with, crap I can't pick 3,
so lets go with top 5;

Hayden, Rossi, Stoner, Melandri, & probably wet, so Hopkins
biggrin.gif

It's such a beautiful track ... especially the long "keyhole" run around the grandstands at the start/finish. Temps gonna be cool, but humid. My bet is that you'll see Gibernau on the Ducati up front.

Hayden is doing good in the practice sessions, especially the 3rd free practice.  Qualifing is tonight 11pm-midnight West Coast Time, go Hayden!!!

Only a 10% chance of rain for race day, so odds are it'll be dry.

I think the top 3 in the dry will be Hayden, Rossi, and Stoner.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147492552 -->

qp.jpg

Hopper's up from 11 in the rain... like to see him get up on the podium.... Vale's got to be hoping for a Hayden/Capirossi collission ---
I have got to quit being tight and cough up the Euros...

Well Hayden's on the second row, but its not that bad considering the guys in front of him. He should have another good shot at the podium tonight. Race is midnight west coast time!

Rossi 13th, but I'm sure he find his way up front. I'm wondering what his deal is with qualifing lately.

qp.jpg

Race is on Speed tomorrow at 5 PM Centeral, so any of you guys who want to post THE WINNER ! PLEASE DO, it never makes the race any less exciting for me to watch, infact it makes it better because I can really watch who does what closer
cool.gif

Race is on Speed tomorrow at 5 PM Centeral, so any of you guys who want to post THE WINNER ! PLEASE DO, it never makes the race any less exciting for me to watch, infact it makes it better because I can really watch who does what closer
cool.gif
No problem, I'll watch the race when I wake up tomorrow morning, then I'll post race spolier caution, then the results
wink.gif

Pedrossa wins.

Hayden 2nd, increases championship lead to 13pts.

Hopkins 4th, Suzuk has made a fast bike finally. Now they need better tires.

qp.jpg

Hayden's really doing it!
If you finish on the podium everytime, a win is gonna happen sooner or later  
biggrin.gif

Doesn't seem to be Rossi's season, a front tire malfunction took him out of this race.  But it is making for a more competitive race for the front.  4 races and 4 different winners.  But it's still a long season to go.

Next track is back in Europe, Le Mans.  Hayden will have a tougher time back there where all the european riders came from.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147639927 -->

Here's the best pic I could get from Rossi's tire malfunction  

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

bad_tire.jpg

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

Nicky looked good, like a seasoned racer who knows when he can win a race and when he can't ! He'll get one this year, but points are more important than trying to win and crash ! I like his more professional look (during the interview) than the old Goofy Kid Look. I can tell ya, Sponsors like that, especially when they're tossing  in Millions of Bucks at you
wink.gif

Back