Shaking My Head Still That Boost By Smith (Smithabusa) Guy

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
What a GREAT Business Model and Person... He was right there when I needed him even though, he has a regular job/family. I was working on my first time ever using the Ecu Editor on a Windows 7 Computer. The issues just kept coming, he was right there answering even the simplest things. We all have been there with something new, and can't think clear to realize it's a simple fix but we want to give up. I have tuned some of every kind of bike,all types of different brand ecu's and been building maps for years, but Greg stood right there with me (email lol) and held my hand ( No Pun Intended). I just wanted to say thanks and this is one more reason you keep my business and I like supporting US Companies, no matter size or who actually owns them...Keep It Up And I Will Support You in Anyway I Can..

:smile_face_r: is all my customer can say about his bike after we got all the issues worked out...Mapping is crystal clean..

Stock Motor with K&N and Brock Gen3 SS System... Mapping little on rich side on motor and nos,cause the guy is new and I think bike has more than enough power already...I used every fail safe to try and keep him from hurting it... I'll give him some extra power left on table in a few months, when back for a checkup after a complete build..

Some pics of how bike looked when it came here... he was on his way here with a bald front tire but never made it... Car pulled out in front of him, he went left, and tire blew out and down he and bike went.. bike hit car and then hit curb..

The guy loves his bike and wanted to get right back to riding.....He asked if it could be rebuilt, I said yes lets do it..I was thinking okay rain season/winter coming this would be cool. He then says can it be rebuilt in a month?? :whistle: I was like well yes.... 3 weeks later here it is...

He says Thanks Boost By Smith For Allowing Him Exceptional Control Of His Mistress...:rofl:

The handlebars are straight in all the pics, check out the front end..

IMAG2247.jpg

IMAG1933.jpg

IMAG1934.jpg

Presenting Steve's Mistress, he said he liked them dark :rofl: She has lots of added on hidden features, everytime you look over it you find something funcional but cool looking..

002.JPG

I to have received the same customer service from him. Excellent company and kudos to one business owner giving another business owner well deserved props.

never had anything less than the best possible service from any of the posters in this thread that i've done business with! this is one of the things i love about this board, you guys help make it the very best on the 'net!! :bowdown:

Yup, I did my BKing and had MAJOR problems finding the connections under the seat. He hung with me and offered the idea it might be under a take off side piece rather than the seat. Bingo! There was the plug looking at me when I popped the little side piece off. I went from highly pissed off to pure joy that quick. Only took us about 4 hours to go through everything in detail to find that plug. He hung tough and refused to give up.

Back