Big thanks to Greg (Boost by Smith)

Billyt/uk

Registered
A Big thanks to Greg (Boost by Smith ) from the UK :beerchug: I got my Ecu interface from him during the week, and to day got it all up and running on the bike (2000 gen 1) ive had problems uploading US maps but ive written a uk base map and added some timing and fuel it works a treat :thumbsup: next stop hiring the local dyno for few hours and tweeking it all and getting it all together and maybe adding some decent pump fuel we have avaliable over here :laugh:
Thanks again to Greg ,good service and quick delivery to the UK

Billy

A Big thanks to Greg (Boost by Smith ) from the UK :beerchug: I got my Ecu interface from him during the week, and to day got it all up and running on the bike (2000 gen 1) ive had problems uploading US maps but ive written a uk base map and added some timing and fuel it works a treat :thumbsup: next stop hiring the local dyno for few hours and tweeking it all and getting it all together and maybe adding some decent pump fuel we have avaliable over here :laugh:
Thanks again to Greg ,good service and quick delivery to the UK

Billy

Which ECU interface are you referring to?

Thats the one :thumbsup: i could do with some good tested maps for a 2000 gen1 fitted with a 02 ecu
Ti force 4-2-1 exhaust , Piper cross race air filter , air box mod , pair system removed .

Billy

:laugh:Good luck with that.
I've searched the hack forums with the same question and no luck.
I was looking for a dyno map from a full dual aftermarket exhaust for a gen2(I have an akrapovic), just for something to try as a base map until I can get mine on a dyno.
BoostbySmith only has a handful of dyno maps that customers have uploaded, and he doesn't guarantee them(and rightfully so).
I have no idea if and where there is a site that hosts map sharing.

Oh, okay. Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something like someone invented a way to flash a 2000 busa ECU :laugh:

Back