Big Thanks to Boost by Smith

RYC1966

Donating Member
Registered
I bought a 2 step and some other items...They were delivered quick and with great service. I had some problems wiring into my application and he responded to emails beyond normal business hours + on the saturday and sunday. Great service.

Thank you,Ryan

A Big plus 1 on that, Very Impressed by the professionalism and quality of his products!

Boost by Smith is the man. I've always been more than satisfied with everything I've purchased from him. :thumbsup:

Ryan? I thought Greg's name was Greg.. :whistle:

Anyway all my dealing's with Boost by Smith have been great, even on Sunday Greg answered my calls and answered my questions promptly.. :bowdown:

wow thanks guys :)

I have been super swamped with my regular day job this past week, but hoping to get all caught up on boost by smith stuff this weekend.

The up side is that i have been busy doing high speed testing on:

2009 Cadillac CTS-V 556 hp 6 speed manual, 191 mph top speed woohoo!
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 top speed 172 mph
just ran a 2010 camaro ss, limited to 155 mph :(

wow thanks guys :)

I have been super swamped with my regular day job this past week, but hoping to get all caught up on boost by smith stuff this weekend.

The up side is that i have been busy doing high speed testing on:

2009 Cadillac CTS-V 556 hp 6 speed manual, 191 mph top speed woohoo!
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 top speed 172 mph
just ran a 2010 camaro ss, limited to 155 mph :(

You hiring?

I can travel!

So how was it to go that fast in a caddy. Shouldve called onstar and said you let someone borrow your cadillac and was wondering were they were at.
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL on that, i actually only got to go 176 mph in the caddy, there were too many other cars on the 5 mile oval, many of whom going pretty slow, and the technical speed limit is actually 149 mph without shutting the track down etc, so shhhhhh. LOL

:worthless: And you know I am talking to you smithabusa :laugh: sorry for the thread jack ... But I love the CTS -V:bowdown:

Last edited:
Back