Seven Wonders Video

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Well, special thanks to JustinTime2 for sending a CD with the MPEG file!
super.gif

I'm hosting the file for anyone who would like to download it. I'll also post an ISO of the CD he sent; it has some other kewl stuff on it!

( you may wanna Right-Click, Save As....it's over 140MB ! )

Discovery Channel - Seven Wonders of Motorcycles

Here's the Linky for the ENTIRE CD ISO (440MB)

JT2 Busa CD ISO

Enjoy!

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: "Added Link for CD ISO"|1129813719 -->

Umm what video encoding is it, certainly isn't mpeg.. Tried Quicktime, Winamp, and The Core Media Player. All have every codec known to man. So whats the deal?

super.gif

I'm hosting the file for anyone who would like to download it.  I'll also post an ISO of the CD he sent; it has some other kewl stuff on it!

Enjoy!
Thanks for the link Ohms law. I just downloaded it and it is a nice piece of video. Do not delay in posting the *.iso file if you can.

regards,
jim

super.gif

I'm hosting the file for anyone who would like to download it. I'll also post an ISO of the CD he sent; it has some other kewl stuff on it!

Enjoy!
Thanks for the link Ohms law. I just downloaded it and it is a nice piece of video. Do not delay in posting the *.iso file if you can.

regards,
jim
I'm ripping the ISO now. I'll post it tomorrow...it's about 430MB...

Aight all...

See the first post - I've added the link for the entire CD ISO.

Enjoy!

75mb of that CD iso is the Busa manual, so nothing new there. I included that because a few of the people I mailed it out to did not have high speed and were unable to download it.
smile.gif

I WOULD LIKE TO THAT JUSTINTIME2 AS WELL. I RECEIVED MY DISC A FEW DAYS AGO. HE DEFINATELY IS A STAND UP GUY TO GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAIL A FREE COPY TO ME AND OTHERS ON THIS BOARD. +1 I OWE YOU ONE.
NICK
smile.gif

super.gif

I'm hosting the file for anyone who would like to download it.  I'll also post an ISO of the CD he sent; it has some other kewl stuff on it!

Here's the Linky for the ENTIRE CD ISO  (440MB)

JT2 Busa CD ISO

Enjoy!
Man I'm dying to see this vid....I have the most recent media player installed (10)...and I installed the Ligos Indeo codec you recommended and still no luck. It says I don't have the required codec to play it. Heeelllp! lol

I have met some of the coolest folks on this site!

Thanks Justin!
cool.gif

super.gif

Here's the Linky for the ENTIRE CD ISO  (440MB)

JT2 Busa CD ISO

Enjoy!
Man I'm dying to see this vid....I have the most recent media player installed (10)...and I installed the Ligos Indeo codec you recommended and still no luck. It says I don't have the required codec to play it. Heeelllp! lol
No sweat....I just ran it on Nero...worked great.
biggrin.gif

Would someone please be so kind as to share the complete "7 Wonders of Motorcycles" video again?

I know this thread is old, but someone must have the video they can share somewhere/somehow, right?
I have scoured the internet with absolutely NO luck, except for the very fine people at the Hayabusa Forum!

I will be most thankful, and would be happy to share with others as well.

Back