Hayabusa shop manual

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
You might know that nickslick is no longer hosting the Hayabusa Shop Manual and I've volunteered to take over the hosting.

I'm gonna build and host a small free site so that people can choose the file(s) they wanna download... a one stop shop where they can get all the files that are available.

So, who has a copy of the following files that they are willing to burn to a CD and ship to me? Or if the file is not too large you can PM me and I will send you my personal email address... your choice.

1. Hayabusa Service Manual (Got it 7-4-06)
2. Hayabusa Service Manual - 2001 update
3. Hayabusa Service Manual - 2002 update
4. Hayabusa Service Bulletin 2000
5. Hayabusa Service Bulletin 2002
6. Hayabusa Service Bulletin 2003
7. Hayabusa Microfiche
8. Hayabusa gear calculator

Thanks!
-G

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152021024 -->

George.... the link to nick's hosting of the shop manual still works...so, what are you referring to?

rock.gif

yup...just a hair under 81MB was DL'd...no errors.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151955423 -->

ISO of most, if not all the files and more...

Clicky Linky

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152071789 -->

George.... the link to nick's hosting of the shop manual still works...so, what are you referring to?

rock.gif

yup...just a hair under 81MB was DL'd...no errors.
I'm referring to this... the June 30th post.
well....perhaps you should have tried the link to the manual for yourself on the first page of that thread.
wink.gif

Perhaps the link WAS down....but it's there and functioning now.
biggrin.gif

No biggie...just wanted to be sure people were looking in the correct place.
Hosting the updates would be appreaciated as well.
beerchug.gif

The site was down and Nick told me he will no longer be hosting it. I guess he has a lot of emails asking about it and decided to put it back up again. I don't think he has the updates though. It would be nice to have them hosted and stickied under the current one.

Back