Seven Wonders of Motorcycles

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
In the recent past many here said they had never seen this show and really wanted to do so. I'm making this post to inform you guys as to the next showtime I have found for it. Maybe the mods will pin this up until it airs.

Here's the info.
--------------------------------
Date: 12-07-05 (Wed)

Time: 10:00pm est

Channel: Sci(ence) (for DirecTv customers 284)
Set your Tivo's, program you VCR's, do what you gotta do ... but don't miss seeing the King reign over the all-time greatest motorcycle creations.

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: "Science not SciFi (si-lo)"|1133357899 -->

thanx Spigga Yea i've been wanting to see it
cool.gif

In the recent past many here said they had never seen this show and really wanted to do so. I'm making this post to inform you guys as to the next showtime I have found for it. Maybe the mods will pin this up until it airs.

Here's the info.

Channel: SciFi (for DirecTv customers 284)
Set your Tivo's, program you VCR's, do what you gotta do ... but don't miss seeing the King reign over the all-time greatest motorcycle creations.
Thanks for the heads up,
but it is the science channel not sci-fi channel

I know tomato...tomato (not the same effect in type)

Here's the info.

Channel: SciFi (for DirecTv customers 284)
Thanks for the heads up,
but it is the science channel not sci-fi channel

I know tomato...tomato (not the same effect in type)
Oops! I saw "Sci" and automatically thought SciFi. Good catch.

Back