7 wonders of motorcycles

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
I grabbed this from the Science Channel last night. I have all but quit smoking and my friggin back is out..... I have NOTHING better to do than pile up on the couch and watch TV - oh, and make vid clips.......

A few thoughts (Random ones):

* That silver and copper colored Busa is the best scheme I have ever seen on a factory bike! They should re-intro it in '07!

* Why does everyone on TV have to be SMOKING!

* Will the big Kawi ever have its own show? The Learning Channel and the Science Channel have now showcased the Busa!

* Why is everybody on TV.... oh, already said that one...

* Next mod; Heli Bars / Throttle Meister or Diode tail light undertail? Comfort or increased visual impact? Hmmmm...

* Any episode dedicated, even in part, to the Busa that does not include footage of Vman smoking that road in front of Fontana Damn is only partially complete.

* Why is the TV remote always across the freaking room on the other couch, just as far away as the TV!!??

Anyway, here is a Rapidshare link to the *drum roll please* Number 1 Wonder of Motorcycles -  as portrayed by the show last night:

http://rapidshare.de/files/21598468/7_Wonders_mpg1.mpg.html

Just as a guide:
follow the link
click the free button
wait on the timer
enter the magic code (for those of you who are Gator fans it will appear in a short while)
save it to your puter

Yall Ride Safe!

<!--EDIT|YH2K
Reason for Edit: "Too many muscle relaxers!"|1148820579 -->

Yeah ... both specials last night were awesome. I noticed that I didn't like the look of the stock exhaust, so maybe it's time for the carbon Yosh Tri-Ovals ....

Thanks for sharing... one of these days i'm gonna catch the show on tv... i've never seen it..

I am downloading that one now... thank you for the link!

Good lookin out brother...
cool.gif

This has been sitting on my Tivo for 6 months now. Everytime some one comes over, I have to show them. Now I can finally delete it from Tivo!!

Thanks for the link!

No prob folks, glad a few enjoyed it!

I have emailed that link to my boys with the Southern Cruisers, to my riding buds, my HD freinds (who of course still have to squint and grimace when they heap accolades on the VRod) heck, I've told people who called the house with the wrong number to go check it out.

I love it!

I've had that show saved on my Tivo for the longest. I still watch it from time to time.

Oh ... I also have it's segment in my sig.

can someone download this and post it? I forgot to download it and just viewed it

Back