semi's Bash pics

IMG_6756 (Large).jpg

IMG_6758 (Large).jpg

IMG_6761 (Large).jpg

IMG_6763 (Large).jpg

IMG_6764 (Large).jpg

and for my last pic in this thread, Grumpy found a friend :thumbsup:

this was another great Bash, i had a great time and want to say "thank you" to everyone that was involved...i'll see you all next spring if not before then :beerchug:

IMG_6800 (Large).jpg

Thank you for posting these up, I have been waiting.

sorry i didn't get to it earlier, tried to post some last night but just couldn't keep my eyes open due to the lack of sleep during the past week :laugh:

Nice pics, Semi.

So hard coming back home to all the straight roads............

thanks bro :beerchug:

you know that's the truth!! :banghead: you need to come the the Eureka Springs, AR MnG in June!

looks like everyone had a great time and i haven't heard about any major drama...

really wish i coulda been there to meet some good people..

gotta make it there for the fall bash- when is it so i can go ahead and mark it on the calendar...

anyone?

you missed a great time! i'm not 100% certain but i believe the Fall Bash is going to be Sept. 23-25 :beerchug:

where are the Creeper Race pics??

patience, my dear one :laugh: i have about 350 pics that i'm having to sort, re-size, and put into threads...i'm working on the creeper ones now and will have them up in a couple minutes :beerchug:

Awesome pics man... Gonna try and get to fall bash and meet some of you guys. Definatly looks like a good time.

Back