Bash Pics

Who is this?

img_8121.jpg

I think I saw this guy there..... had a Semi and a bus in my lane the first run through..... fun but dangerous road.

img_6347.jpg

(Fate @ May 01 2007,09:57) I think I saw this guy there..... had a Semi and a bus in my lane the first run through..... fun but dangerous road.
eek2.gif
Holy &%$*

Reason #1 why I was afraid to ride the Dragon, but we hit it when it was nearly empty...doubt I'll ever hit it on a weekend...

Lots of awsome shots! Thanx for sharing everyone... I may make it out there one day, but the dragon looks a bit too crowed for me. We have a few roads that look like that with lil or no traffic.
I cant believe they let big wide loads rollin through there!

* on another note glad to see so many old, balding fat guyz... guess I am not the only one from the org.
tounge.gif
ukliam3.gif
laugh.gif

(Kento-Moto @ May 01 2007,11:49) Lots of awsome shots!  Thanx for sharing everyone...  I may make it out there one day, but the dragon looks a bit too crowed for me. We have a few roads that look like that with lil or no traffic.
I cant believe they let big wide loads rollin through there!

* on another note glad to see so many old, balding fat guyz... guess I am not the only one from the org.    
tounge.gif

ukliam3.gif

laugh.gif
I don't think I'll ever hit the Dragon on the weekend, but we pulled through there around 5 p.m. on a Friday and I couldn't believe the lack of traffic at that time...most were eating at Hooters I guess LOL

I'm aiming for getting there on a Thursday and riding it as long as my body will allow...

Back