Selling my Busa and Harley in the Classifieds

Didn't mean to worry you guys. I have had the Harley for 2 years and only have 3800 miles on it, to put it bluntly, when I pay over $20K for something, it needs to have a purpose and a use and not be an ornament in my garage. I guess I am just not old or feeble enough yet to appreciate this bike so it has to go. I intend on buying a new Busa after I get some of my overhead cut back. The economy has hit me pretty hard and I need to cut back on my spending.

Didn't mean to worry you guys. I have had the Harley for 2 years and only have 3800 miles on it, to put it bluntly, when I pay over $20K for something, it needs to have a purpose and a use and not be an ornament in my garage. I guess I am just not old or feeble enough yet to appreciate this bike so it has to go. I intend on buying a new Busa after I get some of my overhead cut back. The economy has hit me pretty hard and I need to cut back on my spending.
3800 miles in 2 years on a Harley?? Isn't that like triple the average for a Harley rider? :laugh: Seriously though, all the guys I work with.....their hogs are as you put it "garage ornaments". They think riding the bike to the car wash and back home is "going for a ride". Best of luck with the sale - you know you're gonna miss the Bus!

:rulez:

post-12-26380-worthless.gif

Looking at the toys in your sig. "yea you do need to cut back"

LOL

Back