sell my busa?

big ed

Donating Member
Registered
Bought my 06 le busa 10 months ago for $10,500 otd.since I have added about $3500.00 in parts (I did all the labor here at the shop).my buddy scratched it so I had my other buddy paint it a brighter white with a platinum blue pearl along with the middle of the rims the same(polished lip)so to make a really long story short someone came into the shop yesterday & offered $20,000 cash what do you guys think?

uhhhh, lemme think about this...
all_coholic.gif

Yep - SOLD!

the only pics.I have of the busa are on this site that someone posted up from this bike night last week.PhotoReflect-BergstromS Photography

Damn guys,I dont think I can give it up that easy.I did this bike on my 100% & it is my first bike.see if you can find her on that site & put your self in my shoes.

(big ed @ Jul. 03 2007,15:44) Damn guys,I dont think I can give it up that easy.I did this bike on my 100% & it is my first bike.see if you can find her on that site & put your self in my shoes.
I've done a lot to my bike, too - have several custom mods that probably would have to stay with that bike.

But if I can make a $6K+ profit
rock.gif
? No brainer for me. I'll sell it, buy a left-over '07 when the prices drop cuz the '08s are coming....or just wait for the '08. Put some mods on either...and STILL have coin in my pocket!

Better yet, wheel-n-deal for TWO - an '07 AND an '08! With $20K - I bet you can get both!
biggrin.gif

Your bike's not even worth $13k right now (to a dealer) so sell it. If somebody came along and offered me even $10k for my bike I'd sell it in a heartbeat.

(big ed @ Jul. 03 2007,13:42) the only pics.I have of the busa are on this site that someone posted up from this bike night last week.PhotoReflect-BergstromS Photography
is this it?

prpv.jpg

(omslaw @ Jul. 03 2007,16:52)
(big ed @ Jul. 03 2007,15:44) Damn guys,I dont think I can give it up that easy.I did this bike on my 100% & it is my first bike.see if you can find her on that site & put your self in my shoes.
I've done a lot to my bike, too - have several custom mods that probably would have to stay with that bike.

But if I can make a $6K+ profit
rock.gif
?   No brainer for me.  I'll sell it, buy a left-over '07 when the prices drop cuz the '08s are coming....or just wait for the '08.   Put some mods on either...and STILL have coin in my pocket!

Better yet, wheel-n-deal for TWO - an '07 AND an '08!  With $20K - I bet you can get both!  
biggrin.gif
+1 I agree with this deal. Do it before the guy changes his mind!

(PaNDeM1C @ Jul. 03 2007,14:05) Your bike's not even worth $13k right now (to a dealer) so sell it. If somebody came along and offered me even $10k for my bike I'd sell it in a heartbeat.
its not about what the dealer thinks it worth.even if the gentleman decided to go up to 25k I would still have a hard time.but I'd get over it riding my 08.I just dont want to deal with all the work involved & most of all the wife(you spend more time with that bike than me)oh yeah, did I mention she hates the bike now that #4 child is on the way

Back