badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
whats wrong with this pic?

DSCN0265.jpg

other than its not a busa and i took a pic af a 13.5

I seen it but you beat me to it.
I got to say, there was a sweet black 13.5 at the Gap today with the bling treatment. Chrome wheels and hardware. I actually looked good other than the headlights.

I agree, flat rear tire. Also still has reflectors, aaaargh!

(Powers739 @ Apr. 29 2007,21:04) Flat tire...
CORRECT you win this

sorry forgot to rotate pic (unlike the rider of this bike and his rear tire, the whole thing looked like this.

DSCN0266.jpg

I asked the guy working there if he knew who was riding it, he said that it had been there almost all weekend.

I was goingto be a good guy and offer to haul him if he wanted to go the same way i was, but .............................................................

wish i had his $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ tires are too dang expensive IMO

burn outs are for people with lots of money for rear tires, mounting, balancing, labor, tire cost, and with plenty of time to clean up all that melted rubber crap that slings all over the rear of the bike... one question... why....

(Sloto200 @ Apr. 29 2007,18:51) burn outs are for people with lots of money for rear tires, mounting, balancing, labor, tire cost, and with plenty of time to clean up all that melted rubber crap that slings all over the rear of the bike... one question... why....
Why?
rock.gif

Why not? Smoke is cool.
firedevil.gif

Actually, my burnouts only take place at the dragstrip. And they are still cool.

(Revvv @ Apr. 30 2007,00:00)
(Sloto200 @ Apr. 29 2007,18:51) burn outs are for people with lots of money for rear tires, mounting, balancing, labor, tire cost, and with plenty of time to clean up all that melted rubber crap that slings all over the rear of the bike... one question... why....
Why?
rock.gif

Why not? Smoke is cool.  
firedevil.gif

Actually, my burnouts only take place at the dragstrip. And they are still cool.
burn outs a the strip have a purpose... otherwise... why? it just wastes money IMO... rubber aint cheap!

Does the fact that a bike was parked at a rest area for multiple nights and not stolen say anything about said bike?
rock.gif

lurk.gif
Hope he didn't ride it like he stole it, if you know what I mean
wink.gif

Maybe someone will call that tag in and see if it's been reported missing
laugh.gif

Back