second time at the drag races with my busa

OB_burt

Registered
well the tep was around 96 degrees simeone fugures that out to be about 3400 ft above sea level o well here the results first pass 10.09 at 141,3 2nd pass 9.98 141.6 3rd pass 10.29 at 142.2 bogged on lanuch. 4th pass 9.96 at 143.4 60 ft time on that pass was 1.68 i am running the new mickey street tire lot of fun i onley wish it was cooler am heading up to misson b.c in canada track is at sea level and the air is suppose to be great. hope to run some 9.70s will post results when we get back, we are leaveing on the 11th of sept. burt p

Hey Burt, great times, Whats your weight? How did that PS 3 do? Your bike lowered? I am going to track test mine tonight,I'll keep ya posted.

i am 165 lbs the bike is lowered 3/4 inch in the front and about the same in the back ,the holeshot shifter works great, the only problem is the f/i light comes on waiting for motorheads kill box that will stop that problem going to try and launch it harder to see if i can get a better 60 ft time. good luck on your trip to the track, let me know what happens. you can e-mail me at xlr8in@msn.com burt

Tonight will be my first time out in couple of months, although first time out with the PS3. I still need to dial in the kill time a little closer but its getting there. I am running with the 42 tooth but it wont stay on the ground, I can stay on the throttle till about 9k rpms, then its about two feet of the ground, I either shift it or back out of the gas a little. Not good for ET doing that but last time I still went a 9.93@145.32 foot shifting and a 1.76 60'.

Hopefully the PS3 give me a tenth or so and I will be more confident on letting it come up a little higher in first gear. Its going to be hot tonight but looking for 9.80's

Ultimately I want 9.70's @146+mph with stock height and length. Don't think I'll get it unless I put the 40 tooth back on. I love the 42 tooth in the city though. I weigh about the same as you when in leathers.

Going 12 hunting!

Back