Second cooling fan for a busa

I still interested John just let me know i got your money. I want mine with a muzzy blade. send me your paypal playa and I will send you payment im woo hooo.

GREAT!!

Tell me or PM me how much to Pay Pal and I'll do it now.
I need it !!
bowdown.gif

Just paid for mine woo hoo just in time for summer too. And by the way John I got the exhaust put in I bought from you its bad @@s.

What kind of wiring is involved if you buy the kit???  I'm confused as to how it would get power or get plugged in.
I have seen/heard about them being installed several ways.

1) Come on with the stocker
2) Auxiliary comes on with when started. Stock controlled by oem temp sensor
3) Reverse of number 2
4) Manual Switch to control one, the other on the oem temp sensor.
5) Stock Fan on oem temp sensor, auxiliary fan connected to second sensor coming on a bit earlier 7-15 degrees. (honda sensor)
6) They could also be wired for a switch to turn it on but the sensor could override and kick it on if you do not manually do so.

I plan on doing number 5 on my bike.

5) Stock Fan on oem temp sensor, auxiliary fan connected to second sensor coming on a bit earlier 7-15 degrees. (honda sensor)

Part number for Honda sensor.. and how or where are you going to mount/put it?
rock.gif

4) Manual Switch to control one, the other on the oem temp sensor.

Mine currently is hooked up this way.. Works sweet but always open to better/different ideas..
beerchug.gif

I still have not decided just yet.
The turbo guys use a billet piece that relocates the sensor in the lower radiator hose. It is "supposed" to come on earlier (and stay on longer)using the stock sensor in this location. I would think the cooler water would be on the lower hose, but I haven't checked into it.

There are also several automotive aftermarket applications that have some sensor relay kits that should work.

I plan on trying it with a stock sensor and then swapping to the Honda one if it does not give the changes I am looking for. I'll have to dig up the Honda part number at the house for you. If I remember correctly it was a car part.

30163331cf52206bf1484f088760148d

I thought I read where you can just replace the stock sensor with the Honda one.. There fore causing the fan or fans to come on earlier..

Just was never able to find a good part # for this Honda sensor.. I would do this if I could find the above mentioned sensor..  
bowdown.gif

Also why couldn't you drill and tap a spot for the sensor, in order to run the stock fan on the stock sensor and then the gixxer fan on the Honda sensor..
rock.gif

The cooling fan switch is in the radiator. Most vehicles are that way but I'm not 100% sure why. I guess it would be possible to weld another bung in the radiator to mount the second sensor. It is hard to find anyone to repair and modify the radiators however.

I think the others doing it were swapping it as you stated. You also need a harness to plug into it.

Back