2008 busa Muzzy fans

glassmaster

Registered
I ordered a fan for my 205 busa. I have already received the dual muzzy fans for my 08 busa. I want to get them on asap b/c I work alot and Im not ganan have much time other then this weekend to do it. The 08 fans that I recieved at 6" in diameter. I had no idea they were suppose to be that small! Are is the 05 fan bigger? I really thought i would have 2 big fans on my bike. Ganna change my thermostat and put run cool in but id still like to cover as much of the surface area on my radiater with 2 fans! Does anyone know the diameter of the 2008-10 fans( b/c i wont be working on until tommorow). Also any pics or info on removing and installing would be greatly appreciated since I have not ever worked on a 2008.

I have never heard of them being a benefit for the 08. I had asked here on the board a while back and everyone just recommended using engine ice or some other brand with ultra cool function.

I have never heard of them being a benefit for the 08. I had asked here on the board a while back and everyone just recommended using engine ice or some other brand with ultra cool function.

You mean the muzzy fans not being a benefit? I know on the k7 if u have a full exhaust the fans blades tend to melt some. And we ride for prolonged periods of time. Ill have to read some about whether they benefit the 08 but i still wouldnt want them to melt b/c I havea full exhaust.

The gen2 has dual fans i thought

It does have 2 fans, which is what I was referring to in my first post. They are just so small. I dont know if they was the right ones for the bike or not. and if so I was saying that they are small and if the 2005 fans or bigger id rather run them instead. B/c the ones I got in are 6" in diameter. I like all my vehicles to run as cool as possible. got a buddy thats worse them me though. hes got a carbeurated 406 stroker engine in his street car and he wants it to run 150 with a theromstat. I think hes got it running low 180's now.. Sorry to get off subject!

Back