Seasoned Pilot

sccrvettel82

I've been quiet lately...Don't m
Donating Member
Registered
I always take notice of the different rankings that everyone has. Is there a list out there of the differnt Rankings and how many posts are needed to reach each one?

I, myself am only a seasoned pilot, but I have been quite lately.
smile.gif
Don't make me post whore with more pics
smile.gif
jump9.gif

smile.gif

New Recruit          50
Rookie                100
Seasoned Pilot     300
Professional Pilot  500
Top Pilot              1000
Hayabusa Master   1500
Hayabusa Legend 2000
Hayabusa Immortal  2500

Ahhh, be careful what you wish for.....
beerchug.gif

LOL. I see that I have been changed to "I've been quiet lately...Don't make me post more pics!" I don't know if that is a bump up or down. LOL.
smile.gif

That Omar - he'll get you every time...

*the "new" admin's shameless abuse of power if you ask me*

LCB, I used to live in your back yard (Dover DE.) how have things been down there.

Same old - same old.... but the circus is coming to town soon! That's always exciting!!!

Nascar - Nice pickup dude... I was wondering if anyone was hip! I've got 2 tix - not sure if I'm going or not... Planning on going to COT testing on Mon & Tues next week....

Never gone to the race before, but I know the traffic is a nightmare and the you can hear the race a few miles away. LOL Dupont Highway is always a mess during race weekend. And that is not even counting all the RV's that start showing up a week or two early.

Friday trucks and Sat Busch cars are OK as far as the traffic goes - no too bad but Sunday's Cup race - you might as well get there Sat night and party a little 'cause it's a parking lot by 5AM Sunday morning....

Yeah, it is much faster to walk. Are you going into DC at all for the ride aat the end of the month?

I doubt it but can't say for sure - always wanted to but we seem to make plans at the last minute all the time... kind of like waiting to see what the weather is going to do.

I wish mine says "COOL BREEZE" because thats the name of my heating and air company!

(tinbender0 @ May 12 2007,18:46) I wish mine says "COOL BREEZE" because thats the name of my heating and air company!
You were saying?

Back