Searching for black....

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

I am searching for black brake/clutch levers. I have had several responces from another post at suzukihayabusa.org web site for after market levers.

The question I'm trying to answer is: "did any year LE model come with black levers?" If so I can just order some up.

thanks folks..

hogger...

Pazzos are the shizznit
smile.gif

Pazzo.jpg

I would just get the Pazzo levers in black and be done with it. Not aware of Suzuki ever making them in black.
+1 There are some photos on here of them somewhere. As for the stock ones I just painted them until I could get the Pazzo's Trust me you'll love them. Have black with gold adj.

No year has ever been offered in black, and I've exhausted the internet in search of stock black one's. Your only choices are Pazzo's which are pricey but high quality, or having your stockers painted/powdercoated.

The disassembly isn't difficult (watch the ball spring), and the finished product has held up very well. I first attempted anodize, but my anodizer could not get the levers to take, he called and asked if he could try something else, I said I didn't care as long as they were black. He sprayed them with some new latex product he had just received and it worked great, though I've seen other powdercoated with the same result.

IMG_0069.jpg

I think Lockhartphillips has Black and Carbon Fiber looks also. I think they still sell them, and StreetnTrack is a Lockhartphillips Dist.
cool.gif

Greetings,

I am searching for black brake/clutch levers. I have had several responces from another post at suzukihayabusa.org web site for after market levers.

The question I'm trying to answer is: "did any year LE model come with black levers?" If so I can just order some up.

thanks folks..

hogger...
Doesn't your Busa deserve the best?

<!--EDIT|scudafi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143045781 -->

Black_w__Black_shortys_on_a_Busa.jpg

Greetings,

thanks folks..

hogger...
Doesn't your Busa deserve the best?
YUP! Just ordered a set.

hogger...

No year has ever been offered in black, and I've exhausted the internet in search of stock black one's.  Your only choices are Pazzo's which are pricey but high quality, or having your stockers painted/powdercoated.

The disassembly isn't difficult (watch the ball spring), and the finished product has held up very well.  I first attempted anodize, but my anodizer could not get the levers to take, he called and asked if he could try something else, I said I didn't care as long as they were black.  He sprayed them with some new latex product he had just received and it worked great, though I've seen other powdercoated with the same result.

IMG_0069.jpg
man o man..that is one sweet busa dude! Love what you have done with what I can see.

I have painted panels on the way also but those mirrors look great!!!

Very nice..kudos!

(I would say I like huh?)

hogger...

Back