SD HID light issues

ICEMAN

Can U provide more detail about the ground you added? Like exactly where did U mount it? Also I just replaced my battery with another 12v batt. What do you mean when you said, replace batt with 14s? Your not referring to the Voltage R U?

Put a switch on the negative and run the positive direct from the battery.

(BlueHaya @ Apr. 22 2007,21:20) I had a problem when I first hooked them up. My Bluegauges were as you described. My fuel was pegged full.....my tach register low and sometimes 0 then moves as I reved the engine.

I unhooked my High beam side and moved the low beam ballast to the right side and moved my Bluegauge switch to the left side. No problems now. I am not sure if the ballast was causing some sort of frequency problem or what.
+1

I moved the balasts to the right side and the blueguage contraption to the left side. No problems since....

(dbankhotbusa @ Jun. 02 2007,08:27) ICEMAN

Can U provide more detail about the ground you added? Like exactly where did U mount it? Also I just replaced my battery with another 12v batt. What do you mean when you said, replace batt with 14s? Your not referring to the Voltage R U?
Biggest battery you can buy as a direct replacement for the Busa....

Dayum
SHOCKED.gif

Back