scorpio SR-I900

New to the show. Any comments pro/con on the above alarm system and cheapest anyone has found it (where also). Thanks for all the help.
Ride Safe.

I have one, got it brand new off ebay with adapter for $200 so I installed it...

My bike is stored in my garage, and after the first week, I turned the perimeter sensor off.

To me, the alarm is more of a feel good mod than anything else, it is EASILY defeated, but it does make alot of racket in the meantime...

I have one, got it brand new off ebay with adapter for $200 so I installed it...

My bike is stored in my garage, and after the first week, I turned the perimeter sensor off.

To me, the alarm is more of a feel good mod than anything else, it is EASILY defeated, but it does make alot of racket in the meantime...

easily defeated???... come try and take my bike :p see how "easy" it is ;)

its a great system, i picked mine up from http://www.pashnit.com/

Last edited:
New to the show. Any comments pro/con on the above alarm system and cheapest anyone has found it (where also). Thanks for all the help.
Ride Safe.

Welcome Medic! :welcome:

Got a nice lil sale goin' right now for these if you need one. :thumbsup:

:easy: Buy Now: Scorpio Alarms, Motorcycle Bike Alarm Security System | Pashnit Moto

There are several versions, but the i900 is by far the most popular. Don't even bother to stock the others. i900's normally have on hand. Funny you should bring this up as have several on order right now, waiting for UPS to get here to see if they'll come in today. :)

Provide the plug-n-play wire harness for Gen-I or Gen-II busa for free. :thumbsup:

I have a new one, just got have yet to install but researched and found nothing but high reviews, with the exception of the engine kill feature. Have heard many issues when using that option.
Posted via Mobile Device

Welcome Medic! :welcome:

Got a nice lil sale goin' right now for these if you need one. :thumbsup:

:easy: Buy Now: Scorpio Alarms, Motorcycle Bike Alarm Security System | Pashnit Moto

There are several versions, but the i900 is by far the most popular. Don't even bother to stock the others. i900's normally have on hand. Funny you should bring this up as have several on order right now, waiting for UPS to get here to see if they'll come in today. :)

Provide the plug-n-play wire harness for Gen-I or Gen-II busa for free. :thumbsup:

Ahh, how long is this sale going to be going for? :please: See if I can talk the "lady friend" into letting me get this...it's an "investment" right? :p

Back