Scoop on Pirelli Corsa III 2 Ct.

Leeiswho2b

Registered
Just ordered a set of Pirelli Corsa III 2 Cts. Anyone have any feedback on these? Am hoping for a sticky tire with decent mileage. Will have them next week.

You should get michellin 2 cts they are better in mileage.The pirellis are not 2 cts

the mileage not that great, but good on wet roads and decent on cornering profile is low and you will eat the sides really quick.. they are dual compound and once you get about 4-500 miles you will feel the transition when leaning. other than that keep the air preassure right or you will notice a bit unstable when cold.

I've used the Corsa III's and was impressed. I did a couple track days on those puppies and they worked flawlessly. They really didn't get any better mileage than the dunlop Q's or the Bridgestone 15's. Was a great all around tire.

Steve SMithers (for those that have heard of him) said he had both and the the Pirelli's held up better than the 2ct's. Said that the weight of the busa had the 2ct's cupping before the Corsa III. I went with the corsa's. Like em so far (about 300 miles)

I have had several sets of the Corsa 3's on my other bikes and love them...They are a great tire, nice and sticky and give you a nice comfy feeling on the roads...

Downside...very low mileage tire...3k miles about all you are going to get out of them depending on your riding style...The tire is just a bit too soft for the weight of the Hayabusa...

I have switched my Hayabusa to the Diablo Rosso's and love them as much as the Corsa 3's and will get about double the mileage...

I have had several sets of the Corsa 3's on my other bikes and love them...They are a great tire, nice and sticky and give you a nice comfy feeling on the roads...

Downside...very low mileage tire...3k miles about all you are going to get out of them depending on your riding style...The tire is just a bit too soft for the weight of the Hayabusa...

I have switched my Hayabusa to the Diablo Rosso's and love them as much as the Corsa 3's and will get about double the mileage...

Was definitely hoping for more than 3k!!!! Was gonna get the Michelin Road 2's but was talked into these. Hopefully have em on this week sometimes. Although may be in vain due to probs w/ extended swingarm fitment.

Corsa's and the busa mean no more front tire cupping! :thumbsup: Love them, but like above, only max at 3k for mileage. Ran great thru Arkansas curves and odd textured roads down there. I'm trying the strada's now to see of the mileage is better.

I would definately run them on a lower mileage canyon carver / weekend bike, but kills me to use them to commute.

BusaGo, how is the front tire holding up for the diablo Rosso's?

Last edited:
Corsa's and the busa mean no more front tire cupping! :thumbsup: Love them, but like above, only max at 3k for mileage. Ran great thru Arkansas curves and odd textured roads down there. I'm trying the strada's now to see of the mileage is better.

I would definately run them on a lower mileage canyon carver / weekend bike, but kills me to use them to commute.

BusaGo, how is the front tire holding up for the diablo Rosso's?

2K miles so far on it and barely looks broken in...Lots of tread and no cupping...Im very happy with it...

I have run 3 sets of the Corsa III's

I got as much as 6K and a low of 2500M... tires were fantastic but just got pricey.. I went to Dunlop Q's and not a complaint about them except in the wet..

All fairly accurate. Super sticky, soft tire, great for the max lean angles...you probably won't reach the edge of the tire... But, they don't last as long as others.

I'd ask the person who 'advised' you what they thought you were looking for...

Good luck!!!

i don't think you will be disappointed, all i run is Corsa III's and Strada's...the Corsa III rear lasts about 2500-3000 miles and the Strada about 6500-7000...i just run two sets of rims and trade back and forth depending on where, when, and how i am riding, gives me the best of both worlds :beerchug:

I just put a new set on my girl for this season. Love them so far! Great traction in all conditions and a boost in confidence as they feel securely stuck to the road at all times.

Back