Scammers suck.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Look on Ebay at the Busa's for sale. 8 outta 10 are scams.

God i hate this, can't something be done? Just when i think i've found a deal, it's a scam.

If most of these scams are coming from Nigeria and related countries, let's start sending covert teams over there for some seek n'destroy missions. I'm for nuking the whole area over there.

the sad thing is that ebay does very little to combat this. It's gonna eventually bite them in the butt...

Hey I just won 8 bikes for under $2000
biggrin.gif

I agree use to be good but now i limit my purchases to small items that can be covered under the insurance and satisfaction guaranty's
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137972863 -->

I agree doesnt ebay read that stuff.If it says buy it now somewhere in the ad outher than where it should be its a freakin scam HELLO.There are scam bikes on there all the time.I wonder how many people actually fall for that shid

Your right Ebay does nothing. Why would they care? They're making money regardless. Ever go and try to report a scam? There's no "report this scam" button. Instead, you have to go through all the channels for each scam to report. I hope i'm in heaven when all these thieveing mofo's come through to be judged by God and that i'm there when they are cast into the fire, for i will laugh at their burning pain and add heat to the flames.
I don't sound bitter do i?

I think Ebay does a great job. The scams are typically removed in a matter of hours. You have to consider how many they get hit with every minute of the day and those featuring the Busa are only the tip of the iceberg.

A big part of the blame goes to all the tards who fall for the phisher emails. If half the people in this country would grow a brain the scammers wouldn't have the accounts to post from.

Lastly the world needs to cut Nigeria off from accessing the entire net. If an IP originates from the continent of Africa, it should go into the bitbucket. Watch all the Prince of Nigeria scams, Ebay scams and spam disappear.

its what happens when things get too big.

You meet this chick. Hook up with her. Things are awesome.

Then, she puts on 40 or 50 pounds.
Thats right,it gets too big.

Now some things get lost,in the cracks.
Things like good service.
Attentiveness.
A desire to please.

They all go out the friggen window.

sorry, just RSD. Ebay. Its just too big now.

jump9.gif
   ebay and fat chicks
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137999912 -->

They really are out of hand. If you look closely you'll see that 3 non registered sellers have 2 Hayabusas apiece for sale. Imagine that. One has even used a picture of a GI standing on a tank and says it's his dead sons bike and he can't bear the sight of seeing the bike in his garage cuz it brings back memories of his dead son. How freekin pathetic. I reported em all.

I think Ebay does a great job.  The scams are typically removed in a matter of hours.  You have to consider how many they get hit with every minute of the day and those featuring the Busa are only the tip of the iceberg.

A big part of the blame goes to all the tards who fall for the phisher emails.  If half the people in this country would grow a brain the scammers wouldn't have the accounts to post from.

Lastly the world needs to cut Nigeria off from accessing the entire net.  If an IP originates from the continent of Africa, it should go into the bitbucket.  Watch all the Prince of Nigeria scams, Ebay scams and spam disappear.
I agree 100%

Ebay doesn't do a good job,who do you think your fooling ,I spend a hr everyday reporting scams of all natures and I put them on my watch list and they stay there as long as a week before ebay does something.I been thinking of doing a auction and putting in there for everyone that has been scammed to bid on it so I can collect the names and do a class action suit.see how ebay would like that.

Look on Ebay at the Busa's for sale. 8 outta 10 are scams.

God i hate this, can't something be done? Just when i think i've found a deal, it's a scam.

If most of these scams are coming from Nigeria and related countries, let's start sending covert teams over there for some seek n'destroy missions. I'm for nuking the whole area over there.
Mines Legit!!
Busa 4 sale

slider1.gif

Damn rubba ! I see you met my wife too . About 13 years and 4 kids later , Wheww ! .....what a sight to see !
biggrin.gif

Ebay doesn't do a good job,who do you think your fooling ,I spend a hr everyday reporting scams of all natures and I put them on my watch list and they stay there as long as a week before ebay does something.I been thinking of doing a auction and putting in there for everyone that has been scammed to bid on it so I can collect the names and do a class action suit.see how ebay would like that.
I'm not fooling anyone. Why is it that 9 out of 10 times when I click on a post making fun of a scam auction, the auction comes up cancelled? Also when I report one it's gone within hours.

Go down a few posts from this one to:
Scam ALERT ALERT ALERT
Wiped out within 7 hours after the first post was made. Is that not reasonable?

What would you suggest ebay do about these scam auctions when they're getting hit with maybe a thousand or more a day? Should Ebay cease to exist in order to protect stupid people from themselves?
Are you also going to sue Cycle Trader because they get scam ads? How about all your local Bargain Finders and even the local newspaper classifieds? I've seen the scams come up in all of those locations. The scams have also popped up on this very forum...if some stupid ass moron gets duped, should hayabusa.org be held responsible?

A class action lawsuit against ebay would go nowhere for a number of reasons. One being that everybody agrees to a TOS statement in order to join ebay and my guess is that their lawyers just might have been smart enough to cover ass.

And lets not forget just how incredibly stupid a person has to be to WIRE $3,000 to Amsterdam in order to have a 2006 Hayabusa with 700 miles on it DELIVERED to their front door.

The whole pass the buck lawsuit deal has gone beyond ridiculous in this country. People need to be responsible for their own actions.
To get rid of the problem you need to find the source and simply CUT IT OFF from the rest of the world.

Problem with E-Bay is any one can bid as long as they're registered . When we were kids , we might get our kicks by prank calling someone . Todays kids are surfing the web and know alot more about the ins and outs than we do . Can U imagine being with your teenage buddies and the fun U would have with these scams ? NOPE ! Because most of us are out smarted when it comes to todays cyber-youth . Granted .....some of these are adults looking to steal some easy money , most are kids playinn' . Yeah , I know , It does suck .
mad.gif

Back