saw royce gracie last night ultimate fights evansv

ROACH

Registered
the rock group skid row played a few to get crowd fired up before hand.Royce was just sighning autographs hes fighting in japan soon on pay per view. i did see butter bean kick some butt.Had a good time +4 outside least it was warm in there.

AOL.com Images Not Available

see those chairs ringside? 150$ a pop i was in cheap seats 35$ each
smile.gif
sp001.gif

man that woulda rocked.... i'm a total UFC junky.

got like 40 of the DVDs and both of the UFC ps2 games that came out!!!
cool.gif
smile.gif

Those dudes are absolutely crazy. There is no way I would get into the Octagon unless it was to save my life! I do enjoy watching the matches though. Seems the guys with the good ground game do the best.
crazy.gif

would you believe my wife turned me on to the ufc?!! she was taking kick boxing and some dude from the ufc came to her class and spoke, next thing you know she is bringing these ufc tapes home to watch!!
side note on her ufc speaker--he got his brains beat out in his only match---he actually showed up to a ufc fight with a long pony tail--you can imagine what happend to him in the ring--not pretty:p

I didn't know Royce Gracie still fought. I thought he was retired. I haven't heard about him in about 5 or so years. I know he had a fight shortly after he drawed with Ken Shamrock at UFC 3 or 4 but that was the last I heard of him.

Back