San Diego Crew Meet-Up for LB IMS

It was cool seeing familiar faces along with the new faces! It was a great time for all!
Bunch of hoons!:beerchug::thumbsup:

I just rolled back into Phoenix...brrrr.

Anyway, I'm going to download my pix now and post 'em up...please stand by.

:beerchug:

Yeah it was cool to put some faces toi names... :thumbsup:

But where is the Pictures :dunno:

I only took a couple pix, but here they are. They are just phone pix but cool. I might have been distracted by the candy:shocked: to take too many pix. A lot of custom bikes, but some cool old school too. Bike that was a BMF in its day!

mannys old gsxr 1100.jpg

mannys old gsxr 1100front.jpg

Ha! Apparently it was my day to hang all over everyone...:rofl:

Let's start with 'her'.

Scar & Random Chick.jpg

Then, I met the progressive chick, Flo.

Scar & Flo.jpg

Last edited:
My bud, (USMC Drill Instructor) Adam... (CBR1000RR pilot)

Adam d'Hoon.jpg

Last edited:
Now, Cal (pictured earlier) took a couple of pix of the crew before a couple of others showed up and we shot this one...

From the bottom, pictured here, are

Row 1 (left-right)
Jeff (Jdog) (white t-shirt)
Terry (in the old-school Suzuki jacket)

Row 2
Ken (klatu848)
Lamb
Jeff (Wharthog3)

Row 3
Owen (Big O)
me
Carlos (Carlsbadbusa)

A bunch of other hoons were there, as well. They'll show up when Cal sends me the pix he took.

Vance (V-Squared), Aussiekeeper, Bubba, Rip777s, and a host of others all wearing their Stampede t-shirts...:laugh: I was so proud.

Yee-hah!

The Crew #2.jpg

Right on, Ken.

Thanks. Bubba took a lot of pix from the show and posted thim in his York account. They turned out well, but I can't right-click/save them, or I'd post them here.

I wanted also to say that the guy in the group pix, Terry, is a Suzuki employee who took VERY good care of us while we were there. They didn't have a great deal of schwag, but he hooked us up with Hayabusa key-chains and Suzuki key-chains.

:beerchug: Cheers to Terry!

Back