San Diego Crew Meet-Up for LB IMS

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all you San Diego guys & gals...

The crew is meeting at the Shell gas station at Old Town Avenue exit off I-5 at 7am on Saturday (05DEC09) to roll to Long Beach.

We're going to get up to meet with Carlos at Carlsbad then head to Oceanside for breakfast.

After breakfast we'll head to the Long Beach Convention Center as a group.

In addition to us 'busa folk, all the regulars from the riding group will be there.

Should be a good time, as we're all very tolerable, as far as people go, that is.

:rofl:

Hope to see you guys there...

Last edited:
:beerchug: I will see you and all the other hoons there. I am bringing a couple hoons from out here with me too!:thumbsup::laugh:

already got my ticket and will be joining you guys at the Denny's in O'side. Still undecided on which bike I will use though :whistle:

It's going to be rather epic, as far as .oRgster gatherings at the LBIMS go...

:beerchug:

Good to see you are making the show, Kromie.

Me too....looks like I am meeting you at DENNY's again :beerchug:
P.S. Wife is not coming so I am taking the sport bike...mo better so I can keep up with you guys :thumbsup:

Last edited:
My son and I are going Saturday. You guys going to meet up somewhere at the show?

19 this morning and highly jealous of your ride coming up as these temps will hold through the weekend. Have fun, be safe and get lots of pics for those of us winter/weather bound.

It will be around 49 on the 5 in the morning. I'll be wearing overpants and a sweatahirt under my jacket. Gonna throw on the snow tires too............

What's the temp with a 100 mph wind chill factor?
I'll be warm and toastie in my twuck. See yas at 11:30.:thumbsup:

in the 40 s here tonight.... Might wear my leather so when i freeze up and fall over i wont get so much rash :rofl:

See ya all in de morning in Long Beach

Awesome, fantastic day.

Got some pix will share later.

Thanks everyone for making it in the deep-winter weather...:laugh:

Back