San Blas Marathon in PR

Everyone of those are sweet. Look like all show bike quality. Anyone there ride I mean really ride? Very nice though, & I like the red.
cool.gif

Arey What if wde wanted to come to PR how do we ship our bikes?
The only way to bring it here is threw sea land.
We ride all over PR when theres an activity like marathons,
festivals etc everyone that has a bike goes there.When theres not we go riding anyway threw the country side,mountains our freeway depends what kind of riding we feel like doing. Regarding girls there are only a handful that ride sport bikes but you see more of them on Honda Shadows.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076325998 -->

Arey,

Which of those bikes are stock colors in PR?

I just think it's odd that someone would custom paint a BUSA in the factory graphic designs?
rock.gif

Also do the BUSA's in PR come with the screnes stock?  Looks like everyone of them have it!
The only stock colors there are the Purple & black the first pic and my blue & silver. I also been noticing that they custom paint them & use factory designs like the red one I thinks that bike is a 2000 & has the 03,04 grapfics.We get the same colors the US gets. Last year just 1 dealer here was able to get the 03 blue & silver from Japan.
Regarding screen there not stock everybody here just loves them.
smile.gif

Everyone of those are sweet. Look like all show bike quality. Anyone there ride I mean really ride? Very nice though,  & I like the red.
cool.gif
Hell Yea!!! There's a track in Carolina where they go on Wednesday night lots of turbo busas. You could see lots of Busas vs ZX12...
race.gif

The marble-lookin' green is my favorite. That's the color scheme I'm looking at doing on my Busa once all my doctor bills are paid off. Can't wait.

Brian

The marble-lookin' green is my favorite.  That's the color scheme I'm looking at doing on my Busa once all my doctor bills are paid off.  Can't wait.

Brian
Yes the green one looks good. The pic of the red one is also marble cant hardly tell but it is & the burgundy one behind the red one is to.That burgundy was looking shape

That first Green Marble painted busa is awesome. I am thinking about painting the custom that I am building a dark blue marble

very nice very nice indeed
thanks for the pics
arey
hey by the way why arent they on our busa site as members? think of all the parts we can buy and sell to and from them
and all the pics they can post of custom busa's

any way thanks

Back