San Antonio

Where do you live? Maybe I can send you some on dry ice? All should enjoy Rudy's......det45 :thumbsup:

I live on Long Island but am angling for a trip to Austin next week so perhaps we can meet for some Rudy's if I get to come down :beerchug: :thumbsup:

if not yeah buddy, some extra moist is calling my name :drool:

Sounds good, PM contact info......det45 :thumbsup:

I live on Long Island but am angling for a trip to Austin next week so perhaps we can meet for some Rudy's if I get to come down :beerchug: :thumbsup:

if not yeah buddy, some extra moist is calling my name :drool:

I was in San Antonio about a month ago. My luggage and camera got stolen from my work truck, but that's another story entirely. :D

I had Rudy's for the first time, from that same location you posted pictures of. I liked it so much I bought 2 bottles of "sause" and the rubs as well. Somebody else said it best... it might not be the best, but it's the barbeque upon which all others are measured. The brisket, chicken, and ribs were fantastic. I dug the peach cobbler, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the peach cobbler last time too. It was awesome! When I was there It was Harleys parked out front. Which is understandable because by the time I'm done inside I couldn't reach the handlebars on a Busa!:rofl:

We have a couple of Rudy's around here in Austin. They are good for being a chain. We really like to go to a place called Cooper's, they have AWESOME bar b que.

Back