salt flats

Yes that could do it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Sill enough sand and salt on the roads to have are own salt flats. when is this weather going to get better?

G'day
beg ,borrow, steal , do what ever it takes to get you ass out to the salt and avago ( have a go ) truly going real fast is better than sex what a rush fanbloodytastic
Gary
jump9.gif
tounge.gif

I'd say most people on this board have a AA license..... ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS!!!
smile.gif
that is a *very* hard license to qualify for.
most people die trying.

all the people i knew who were in preliminary
licensing qualifications for that are dead now.

and anything i am capable of doing on a bike,
including a cross up at 160 on hwy 101, pales
in comparison to what getting that license
took. you have no idea what the training entailed.

randy
license issued 02.29.84, still valid.

I RECIEVED A AA LICENSE ON THE 4TH PASS DOWN THE 5 MILE, BACKED IT UP WITH A 251,WILL BE BACK IN 6 WEEKS TO ACCOMPLISH OUR GOAL DUBBED PROJECT 260, WISH ME LUCK AND SAY SOME PRAYERS, I DO.. :newbie:

THANKS MONSTER, WE ARE GONNA GIVE IT ONE MORE TRY TO ACHEIVE OUR GOAL THEN JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT.. THERE IS NO SENSE IN MAKING A HABIT OUT OF IT,   NOW WE NEED TO GO 245 AT MAXTON, AND TRYTO GO 7.6 OUT OF OUR 1/4 BUSA, BUT WE ARE GONNA GEAR IT FOR 200 IN THE 1/4 AND GET  WHATEVER E.T. THAT BRINGS. OUR GOALS ARE THE QUICKEST AND FASTEST IN THE 1/4 AND FASTEST PAYMENT MOTORCYCLE AT MAXTON, REC NOW IS 236 MPH BY YANCY AND POLLACK, AND DO 260+ AT BONNEVILLE IN OCT, WITH A RECORD IN THE 250S.. MAYBE OUR GOALS ARE SET TO HIGH BUT WE ARE TRYING LIKE :devil: :type:

Naw.....it's a good thing to set high goals for yerself......that way it takes a while to achieve them.......and achieving is all the fun!!!!! :beerchug:

Back