Safe Cracking

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
My work just gave me a small safe it is made by Sentry. They don't have the combination and that is why they gave it to me.
Does anyone know how to crack a safe??

Dynamite ? :laugh:
good luck!
Umm see if theres a serial number somewhere on it and get a hold Sentry, but besides that i cant see anyway of getting in there.

Last edited:
A good locksmith will have you into it in about 20 minutes most likely.

My lock failed on my Canon and a smith came in and within about 10 minutes he had it open merely by listening. True safe cracker, the first digit on my Sargent & Greenleaf had shifted somehow about 25 digits.

Worth a shot.

Yeah, I was trying to get out without having to hire a locksmith. I was gonna try and be slick and open it myself.

Found this on there website .....

Thank you for contacting the Sentry Group.

In order for Sentry Group to release a combination for any safe, we require a notarized request, stating that you are the owner of the safe (the last name of the notary public must be different than that of the safe owner). Please include the model number, serial number, and a $15 check or money order (please do not mail your credit card number), your address and telephone number.

Your request may be mailed to us at:

Sentry Group
Attn: Dept. 200 882 Linden Avenue
Rochester, NY 14625-2784
Please allow 7-10 business days, upon receipt of your request, to receive your combination.

This request may be faxed to us at : 585-381-2940.

The combination will be faxed or e-mailed back to you only if requested to do so on your correspondence and you have included a copy of a $15* money order on your fax (please allow 24 hours for processing your faxed request).

To pay by MasterCard or Visa please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-828-1438 (please do not fax your credit card number).

Thanks Monkey. I may end up having to go that route. Wanted to play with it, but I can't hear crap through the lock.

Rotary lock or electronic? The old fashion way of listing for the tumblers might work. I know somone that did that, it took several tries but it worked. If it is electronic the manufacture can give you a code if you can provide them with a serial number and proof of ownership. At least they did for a company I worked for once.

Best of luck to you.

Do you need to re-use the safe? If not, it takes 5min (ok, maybe 10min) work with a Milwaukee grinder (thin metal cutting 6" disc) :laugh:

bolt it onto your busa, it will fail somehow and probably open all on its own, we all know how good your luck is.....
:moon:

Put a Harley badge on it. sooner or later an important part that holds it closed is bound to fall off...

Back