Headed To The Dragon Bright And Early In The Morning

jch364

Registered
I will be headed out at the butt crack of dawn headed down to the dragon. l will be there till friday riding all over. ;probably have the only red/black 06....hit me up if anyone comes down. pray for me to have a safe great trip. hope to see a member there.

Got here sunday afternoon. Busy out. Monday was sooooo hot. They r repaving the skyway which sucks. Saw 2 deer and a bear yesterday. Never seen a bear down here. Busy but not overwhelming on the dragon.

Repaving the skyway.......the skyway is my favorite!! Not sure how I feel about that one :(

I'm sure it was super hot. Entire east coast is pretty much under that dome of doom right now.

Glad you got there and back safely!!!

skyway all the way!
have a safe trip man

o.png

Lol. Hi all. Made it back safe and sound. Yes the skyway is being paved. Sucks but boy will it be nice when its done and the road cures! It was sooooooo hot. Busier than i expected for the heat but still fine. Saw a bear. That was weird.

this year was my 10th year with my bike and ten years of yearly trips to the dragon. Its always a thrill but i dont remember the trip being so painfull 10 years ago.

Surely it's not our age....it's bad tires, or the seat is finally REALLY broken in, right?

Caesar is 13 years old now.........I find that the longer rides really really do me in, but man, they are so much fun!

It was indeed fun as it always is. Talked to several people from all over. Good time. Sadly though after this trip I realize that for me, it is time for a new style of ride. Either that or bucket loads of Vicodin. Im going to have to find her a new home. Its gonna be a hellova bike for who ever buys it. I think I will end up getting a Victory cross country tour. Of course that doesnt mean when I go to the dragon that i will be part of the shriners parade or anything. I still plan on ripping it up as much as possible.

What we all need I'd as good dose of each other. No way any of us would use the age card in person...

Back