Dragon Bound And Need A Tire

jch364

Registered
Headed down to the dragon on July 24th for the week. Hope to see some members there. I do need to get me a new Pirelli angel gt 155 rear. Anyone know of the cheapest place to get one?

The last few trips I ended up getting them at Wheelers but I dont have enough meat on the back to get down there

How far are you from Evansville, In? The Evansville Superbike shop is awesome - very friendly and customer focused.

too far to go to Evansville .. however i got with tires unlimited here in the area. They do motorcycle tires and it actually was cheaper than I could find on line and they will put it on so it all worked out. Got reservations at the microtel this time. I think im kinda done with the Phillips. Ive always used them but the rates for the small rooms have gone way up and every time i get one of the rooms the shower never drains and besides its the size of a childs closet anyway. Never seems to work out for me there but the price was good at $40 or so. now its $60 I think it was. heck I even got a room that was flee infested one year when they still allowed pets. thats ok Mrs. Reba is a sweetheart of a woman so I could not complain to her too much.

ended up getting one at tires unlimited. $211 .. not bad really. $25 for putting it on. ... Really looking forward to going. Anyone gonna be down there during that time?

Back