sad day for my 09 busa.

badhabit

Registered
was informed today that i am going to be laid of at the start of november so I have to let go of my 09 busa. Im gonna miss her and thanks to everyones knowledge and love of the hayabusa on this site that makes this forum rock. shes in the classifieds if you wanna take a look or know anyone intrested. thanks guys.

sorry bout the layoff... at least you get a little heads up huh? Maybe you will find a new job before the lay off!

Sorry to hear, bro.

There'll be more, and you apparently have your priorities in order. So, good job w/that.

Best wishes...:beerchug:

Sorry to hear, but at least you didn't just show up one day and find a locked door. Hopefully you can find more work over the next month.

Collect unemployment. Keep your Busa until you find something else or you have completely exhausted all possible avenues.

You dropped a few thousand in value when you drove her home. Hopefully you find a great job soon. Sorry to hear about the lay off. Best of luck to you. :thumbsup:

Dont give up just yet....call the creditor first you may be surprised how they will work with you. A friend of mine was layed off called his creditor to explain and they made his next payment due in 6 months no penalties, interest ect...he found another job and still as 2 months without a payment. The economy sucks and everyone knows it....if you dont want to sell or cant sell first line of defense is communication.

Collect unemployment. Keep your Busa until you find something else or you have completely exhausted all possible avenues.
+1
Have you got a dog you can sell instead ?
Has anyone out there got a position for this gentleman ??
I can relate, I got laid off last Dec. they thru me some cash, bought the 09'anyway, its sittin in the garage coz I cant afford the rego .... good luck bro !

i agree with ROACHED. everybody knows times are tough. there's rumors flying around my job too of a lay-off coming so i've planned to do more riding. good luck with finding a new job. worst comes to worst, let it go and pick another one up when things come together.

Too bad ... sorry to hear it ... I like the idea about phoning the creditor and seeing if they will work with you ..

Back