Sacto Guys------Thunderhill Sundee?

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
AFM races at Thunderhill Sundee. Anyone want to ride up? I talked to Dave Moss today about the C14 suspension. I'm going to ride her up and get his opinion/setup then check out the race. Gate for the races is 10 bucks.

Anyone else in?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Yeah the Freakin Wife is having one of those Female Only Get Togethers Tomorrow :moon: I can't Hang Out Here and be a MAN at the Same Time. Where do you want to Meet and Time ??

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
Lets meet for breakfast 8:45 in the Natomas area. Name a place I'm not that familiar with restaurants in that part of town.

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Frys Electronics on Northgate and I-80 9:00 AM. Raymond any Input here ???

PS: What's with you and SHELL Gas Stations Russ:dunno:

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
there is an IHOP on the other side of the over pass.

Im going to Thill next saturday, a couple of friends are doing a trackday. Im just gonna ride out to hang.

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Well, I had fun at the Thunderhill DIRT Bike Races :moon:

Good Job NOT LISTENING to Pardini Greyrocket.................You Missed Nothing. My Kidneys are Still Hurting and I don't EVER Think my Bike will Ever Get Clean Again.

Other than my Accidental Wheelie while racing Captain Raymond I Had Fun :shocked:

Pics anyone ?

greyrocket

Registered
hey robert give me 30min i got some videos+pics. and my white ass is now red. not much. i was so tired going back i'am glad i left after leaving the track i was going 95-105mph the hole way going 70 i was getting to sleepy. saw 5 CHP cars on the other side of the hwy :thumbsup: