S2000 or Hayabusa?

The busa will win! I use to own a 448rwhp 383 Ls6 powered miata that would take 600's and some 750's, but busa's and 1k's no!!! Weight of the car was 2830lbs. with me in it!

Be honest with you how did he get a S2000 with 450 hp. My brother has a s2000 with a 75 shot on it and i will beat another of its kind with a turbo. or hang with it at least. Well the turbos that are on the market that you just throw in. What is exactly done to this s2000 i would like to know?

Oh and yea Busa wins again!!:laugh:

Last edited:
Don't know if it was stco or not, but just the other day, I really, really tried to be nice but the guy in the red, convertible, top down, girl friend beside him just would not leave me alone. (Out on the I-75). So I shifted down to 4th gear and spanked him badly when he nodded his head go.

Be honest with you how did he get a S2000 with 450 hp. My brother has a s2000 with a 75 shot on it and i will beat another of its kind with a turbo. or hang with it at least. Well the turbos that are on the market that you just throw in. What is exactly done to this s2000 i would like to know?

Oh and yea Busa wins again!!:laugh:

Tony1 down in texas was able to get 701whp out of a stock motor S2000. Car is still alive right now.
701whp S2000 from Hell- Video

I dunno, in that vid I think the 1000 won. Hell, he wasn't even tucked. Noone ever posts vids about gettin beat. LOL

yeah.. he passed them after the gixxer slowdown! :laugh:

701 hp? where is the dyno chart?

Last edited:
yeah.. he passed them after the gixxer slowdown! :laugh:

701 hp? where is the dyno chart?

1-7839-91753-l-1InqdwJfowBrdua3DaekA.jpg

The race against the 1k was running about 600 whp.

Sounds like a nice an fast car but he should stick with racing other cars. If he wants a real andrenalin rush tell him to get on a turbo Busa won't get a rush like that from 500 HP car I think. JMO

that still does not tell if that belongs to the s2000! i can print anything i want on computer!
... and he beat the gxr with only 600 hp? damn that is sweet!

i race him with my busa and i live in texas, tell the day and time!

that still does not tell if that belongs to the s2000! i can print anything i want on computer!
... and he beat the gxr with only 600 hp? damn that is sweet!

i race him with my busa and i live in texas, tell the day and time!

Here.
My S2K meets T1 *Drag S2K Build* - Honda-Tech

Each race the car was turned up a little as far as boost goes. I have owned both a 500+hp honda and my turbo busa. Im not saying its going to beat every bike out there, but 700whp in a 2600lb car aint no joke. Just an idea of what an s2000 can do with a little hp behind it.
- world's fastest and quikest s2000 ADTURBO[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here.
My S2K meets T1 *Drag S2K Build* - Honda-Tech

Each race the car was turned up a little as far as boost goes. I have owned both a 500+hp honda and my turbo busa. Im not saying its going to beat every bike out there, but 700whp in a 2600lb car aint no joke. Just an idea of what an s2000 can do with a little hp behind it.
- world's fastest and quikest s2000 ADTURBO[/url]

s2000 is a sweet car no doubt, we sell them!
and i think next year it will be s3000! that is what i heard and totally re-design but they are saying that for last 6 years!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back