s2000 Injectors in

Hit Man

Registered
I installed the s2000 injectors over the weekend and in 30 minutes I had amazing results. I set the regulator at 31 psi with about 4:1 rise. The bike came alive. I also removed the micron can.The exhaust now dumps under the footpeg.I'll take it to the track Sunday.Peak fp is 64 psi @ 8#s. High boost is at 12#s for now. The most I will run is 14#s on this motor.

Ridability is the same, the midrange power makes me feel like my drivers license is in the cops hands already. The bike is jittery fast in the low and midrange. Top end power is still strong, but the boost is creeping to 10 psi while on the 1st stage.

So internal... Watch that boost creep brother..It'll fry ya.

I assume you have the engine built already so at least you have that going for ya.

Did u have it tuned after you installed the injectors or did you just upload a map??
I have a set sitting on my shelf waiting for spring.

I used the same map, but I tuned it with the fmu. Fuel pressure is set at 29 psi at idle and 61 psi @8#s of boost. I tried 28-32 psi and my map seemed to work better with these settings. Its a little on the rich side to be safe. The injectors can easily over fuel the motor with 2#s over the target fuel pressure. The mapping can alter the pressure settings also. No 2 bikes are the same when a turbo is involved.

I have been riding the bike to work 5-6 days a week. The closest dragstrip wouldn't let me run without leather pants.I ordered some and I'm waiting for those now. 1/8 mile tracks are usually what I run, this is my 1st time taking this bike to a 1/4 mile strip. When I can get back to FL I'll let Chris Jones work his magic on the tune again. Its running rich now to stay on the safe side. I've been a plug reading fool lately. I don't run a pc the ecu was reflashed on the dyno. She still runs good.

Would you mind sending me your map? I installed my injectors.. Its at like 32 psi at idle and I haven't even ridden the bike so don't know the boosted pressure. It is running way to rich at this point so I'm pretty sure a map will fix it. Taking it to powerhouse on thursday for tuning but wanna get it running good so they have less problems.

I would send the map, but I don't use a power commander. Before the turbo I had a pcIIIr, but my mechanic edited the map in the ecu. I don't know of any way to cpoy it.He said that the Hahn map was junk.I will never buy anything from Hahn again, the tech support sucks, their piping is cheap and rusts, and from what I have seen on here most kits don't even look the same.

Last edited:
Be careful, the reason to have bigger injectors is so you will not go lean up at the top. If you are running real well on the bottom you may not have enough at the top. s2000 injectors have a habit of stumbling a bit on the bottom. Start taking it way up and check your Fuel pressure and your rich lean mixture on your AF guage.

She is richer than before for safety.I work on the road,so I have not had the bike remapped by my mechanic yet.I have a job coming up in Hawaii for a few months so I'll get it remapped when I return to FL.It runs good enough for me now, but Chris can make it run perfect.

I couldn't tell you what the map looks like, but it runs good.Below 3000 rpms its a little rough like it needs fuel pulled out, but when it gets some boost or rpms it runs pretty good the midrange power is extremely tourquey. I can only speak for my bike and my map. I have no clue how detailed the ecu can be reflashed when compared to the pc3 or bazazz. The fmu settings can change everything also. Good luck.

Back