Running lights

NICE N EASY

Registered
Fellas,

does anybody know of an after market module that will simply and cleanly convert the front turn signals into running lights on an 03 Busa? Any comments would be appreciated.

Rafael

IF you don't get a decent answer here, Head over to SuzukiHayabusa.org and ask, Icemann should be able to give you the quick and dirty...

I think the people that make the back off brake module makes something and u can look here

<!--EDIT|bs72069
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100141820 -->

Allelujah, life's great, I'm answering my own post. Found a company, Kisan Techniologies, Inc, (Kisantech.com) that has a automatic turn signal canceeller that has a running lights option for all 4 turn signals, $99.95, has a running lights option, hazazrd warning, time out feature and a brake option. All are included for the same price. Also includes an option for outboard turn signals that attach to the mirrors. They also offer headlight modulators and tail light modules that are plug and play. I'll order soon and let you know how they work out.   Rafael

Then again, how hard would it be to pick up some 05'GSXR1K mirrors that have the integrated turnsignals, get some clear lenses for your signals, and install a small PIAA, OR similar Fog light in place of the signals???

Hmmm... Real bright lighting... Would have to be careful about how you have them aimed but wouldn't it be handy of you aim them things out to the sides and down a bit, help you see around them corners...

I've heard the tail lite sockets will work also, Don't know for shore tho..

I have the Kisan installed on my bike. It is ok, however, the turn indicator lights on the dash burn continuously because there is not a separate ground for the running lights. The product works as advertised otherwise. If I had it to do all over again, I probably would not do it. Simply for the fact of all the wiring you have to do, front and back, then to find out your dash is lit up all the time. HTH.

Here is another option for running lights. Thrasher posted pics about 1/2 down the thread.

I actually bought similar lights a couple of months ago, just have not gotten around to installing them.

Just another option....
smile.gif

Back