RUBBAH!!!!

??
SHOCKED.gif

Andy - Man your missed by more then a few of us. Miss chatting with ya on the phone - Maybe you will read this maybe you wont, but either way I wish you and the House Mouse the best & hope you drop by every once in awhile

beerchug.gif

Guys

Last time I spoke with Andy he said he couldn't log on...thought that he has been banned again
sad.gif

He hasn't been banned...if he wants to hang here, he'll be back...sounds like he needs to focus on himself right now, getting better, steps toward the life he had before someone ruined it for him
sad.gif

I miss him too...wish him the best and hope he's doing well...
beerchug.gif

he'll be back, I do miss tha bastid. He was always there to put things in perspective for me, which is one reason I made it back. Still recovering but I'm back, he'll be back in his own time.

hmmm........ can someone fill a brotha in or is this like an inside thing? just curious as to what might have happened.

(RCKTMAN @ Feb. 01 2007,10:49) hmmm........ can someone fill a brotha in or is this like an inside thing? just curious as to what might have happened.
Basicly, Andy (Rubah) got rear ended by a drunk while on the busa... That was 1 1/2 yrs ago. Been recovering ever since. Has some brain Damage, Eye sight problems, etc. He's getting better, but VERY slowly.

(MC MUSTANG @ Jan. 18 2007,21:50) I talked with him early on Tues night, he sounded like he was doing very well.  Getting ready to start physical therapy, driving during the day, having fun in the snow - etc....
Thanks for the update, MC. It's good to hear he's well as can be expected. Best wishes to ya, Rub.

yeah i talked to him doing good which is awesome so he gave me the privelege of takin off where he did so if any one needs help in the comedy or stirring up anything let me know

Back