Anybody heard from

Holy Crap!....You'll be missed Bro.

Oh and whomever the Piece of Crap is motivating MSF to Bail...Go Fug Yourself you shickensh^t rat bastards!!!!

Looks like a growing trend...

Anyway, I believe Big E (Rockville - East Coast) is okay... He doesn't drop in very often. But, we email ocassionally.

Over-and-out,
Rip

So whats the deal people, why is so many people dropping off the board. Is it me, is there something that I am doing that is turning them away? Is it someone on the board that is annoying folks? There have been too many "I'm leaving for undisclosed reasons" to keep quiet about this. Whats going on. I sent MSF a pm asking and I got no response so it must be me.

cap

Just time to move on I guess. Good luck MSF and if you ever get to the East Coast look me up and we'll tilt a few.  
wink.gif

Dont take it personal Cap. This happens on all boards Ive ever contributed to. Its just like the circle of life. Newbies become old timers and the cycle continues. As far as I see you are doing a great job and I think most people here would agree. Bigfoot out. P.S. Bullet train Soon !
biggrin.gif

MSF...we'll miss you around here...sure wish you didn't feel the need to leave...
sad.gif

Take care of yourself and I'm so glad you're okay! I actually lost sleep one night a couple of weeks back thinking about how quickly someone on this board can be gone...just glad you're okay...

Good luck with your Busa plans, and be careful! Stop back by if you're ever up to posting some pics!
smile.gif

Michelle

Back