Anybody heard from

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone heard from MSF? He's been MIA for way too long this time. Anyone have a way to contact him and see what's up? Kinda worries me that he just disappeared like he did. He's one of the good ones around here... or was!
rock.gif

Still no word, I've been meaning to get to Monsterspeedfreak.com and rattle his cage though, see what kind of results I get.

While were at it, what about:

Oddysey,
Paulos,
S7Rang3r,
The Big E's
HowlinMad

And of course all the quiet Tampa Folks...

Just got proof of life last night from Raider.... But nothing from
HayabusaMan,
NotABusa
Clearwaterbusa,

Been quiet around here....too quiet.

Several other members haven't been around much either, I know I am forgetting folks... WHERE IS EVERYONE?
rock.gif
? HALLOOOoOOooOOoOOoO?

And Darnit a good number of what I felt were some of the more entertaining board members just haven't been around.

MSF has had me worried for a while now...kind of wish that we'd get contact #'s from everyone so we can make sure everything's okay...

I've been meaning to stop by MSF's place for a while now and wondering what he's been up to as well. He only lives about 15minutes from me. I hope he's just really busy... He was working on his truck for a while and wanted to do some mods on the Busa this winter as well..

I've been meaning to stop by MSF's place for a while now and wondering what he's been up to as well.  He only lives about 15minutes from me.  I hope he's just really busy... He was working on his truck for a while and wanted to do some mods on the Busa this winter as well..
Please check on him so we won't keep thinking the worst!

I stop'd by his site and emailed him about 3 wks ago ,still no word . Getting worried over here???

ok, this time i will stop by and check on him tonight or tomorrow night for sure...

Tried phoning him twice today... Left a message on his voice mail... I'm gonna head out that way now and i'll check in with you guys tonight

No answer at his door tonight....
rock.gif
I'll try phoning and will make another stop by again tomorrow

What the hell? Nobody at home either? Spooky...Man these Canadians are slippery some times. Thanks a lot Iced, it's not the report I was hoping for though. I appreciate you checking...

I will keep checking.  I'll leave a note on his door as well tonight asking someone/anyone there to contact me...  yesterday, I left my work number and home phone number in his voice mailbox but no response

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071079269 -->

Maybe he went to the Carribean for a long vacation. It is COLD up there.

Let's go with that until we hear something different. I don't like the other thoughts that come to mind when one of us is absent for a while.

Got a hold of him this afternoon on the phone... He's fine, just really busy and says hi. He's changed his personal email due to email spam. However, i don't think he'll be back here due to some reasons he didn't really get into too much detail with during our short conversation...
sad.gif

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it isn't something someone did/said that would cause him to stay away..... If it's something personal than that's understandable....

Oh well.... Shiny side up MSF!!!!

LoBusa

Hey everyone.....wuz up......sorry if I pissed ya off, just decided a while back that it's time to move on.......didn't really think it mattered to anyone......stupid assumption on my part, and sorry for that.
My plate is so full with work, a new wife, redoing the Busa, building the pro street truck, and planning for an upcoming business venture, that I had to end some of my extra curricular activities.
There are a few other reasons for parting, but I'll not mention them.
Anyhow, hope you all have totally awesome lives and you all live till yer 100.
If ya need anything at all just email me at bcr@monsterspeedfreak.com
I had to get rid of my old e-mail due to heavy spamming, thus why I haven't replied to any who've mailed me.
Rev.....keep the site clean dude.....yer the man
Oracle....Don't fall off any them cliffs bro hang tight
Bullet.....Keep that bike shinin dude, and tomorrow give one speeder a break...hehehe. BTW.....she's a hotty... just checked her out, looks like a keeper, now ya gotta convince her to ride.......no not that, the Busa, the Busa.
Lo..... words can't describe how cool you are!!!
Sleeper......If you can't find your bike one day....check my garage!!!
Mikey D......those kids behavin or what......instruct em well bro, you'll be one of them teachers they never forget.
NE......nice paint lookin good
Rythm.....be sure to e-mail me some pics of that new Busa I know you'll have soon Playa......It'll be the shiznit!!!!
Stunnah.....keep on stunnin dude.
VA.....a blonde on a Busa......it does not get any better....hope yer kids are doing awesome....keep her shiney side up girl.
Tree......hope you're doin well.....now lets see ya smile bro!!
Twisted.....hehehe the name says it all man....one of a kind!!
Last but not least Iced........you know where to find me man....can't wait to burn up the roads with ya in a few months!!!
You all are the coolest of the cool, and the ones I chatted with the most.....hope I didn't miss anyone......just tell me to get fugged (RSDtribute) if I did.
Look me up if yer ever in B.C.
Hope you all had an excellant 03. Merry xmas, and happy new year.
Remember you need somethin......just e-mail
Monster...........out

Back